The Sunday launch of Disney Channel’s newest original series debuted as the channel’s No. 2 series premiere on record in total viewers and tweens 9-14, and its No. 1 Sunday series debut ever in all target demos. The show stars Bella Thorne in what Disney Channel execs are betting becomes a breakout show and breakout starlet to replace aging Miley Cyrus. At 7:30 PM, lead-in Hannah Montana Forever posted that series’ best ratings in more than 3 years across all key demos and ranking as the series’ No. 3 telecast of all time in total viewers.
'Shake It Up' Shines For Disney Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign