The Sunday launch of Disney Channel’s newest original series debuted as the channel’s No. 2 series premiere on record in total viewers and tweens 9-14, and its No. 1 Sunday series debut ever in all target demos. The show stars Bella Thorne in what Disney Channel execs are betting becomes a breakout show and breakout starlet to replace aging Miley Cyrus. At 7:30 PM, lead-in Hannah Montana Forever posted that series’ best ratings in more than 3 years across all key demos and ranking as the series’ No. 3 telecast of all time in total viewers.
'Shake It Up' Shines For Disney Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger On Presidential Election, ‘Sesame Street’ & More – TCA
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin After Legal Objections To Use Of His Comedy Central Persona
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV