The Sunday launch of Disney Channel’s newest original series debuted as the channel’s No. 2 series premiere on record in total viewers and tweens 9-14, and its No. 1 Sunday series debut ever in all target demos. The show stars Bella Thorne in what Disney Channel execs are betting becomes a breakout show and breakout starlet to replace aging Miley Cyrus. At 7:30 PM, lead-in Hannah Montana Forever posted that series’ best ratings in more than 3 years across all key demos and ranking as the series’ No. 3 telecast of all time in total viewers.
'Shake It Up' Shines For Disney Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Jay-Z’s Trayvon Martin Docuseries Sparks Feud Between Snoop Dogg And George Zimmerman
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’