Fox’s struggling freshman Running Wilde seems to be facing a slow and painful death. The low-rated show, which just came back on Tuesday after two weeks of preemptions, is being benched again for the rest of the November sweep, slated to come back with an original on Nov. 30. In the next two weeks, Fox will air reruns of its other freshman comedy Raising Hope in Running Wilde‘s the Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. Running Wilde, which averaged a 1.3 rating among 18-49 to finish a distant last among all programs on the Big 4 networks on Tuesday, remains the last new fall series whose fate has not been decided though its chances for renewal appear very slim. Fox is already eying a midseason order for the Christian Slater-starring comedy Breaking In as a potential replacement for Running Wilde, whose star/co-creator Will Arnett has been rallying support for the show.
'Running Wilde' Benched For 2 More Weeks
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity
- WGA: “The Cost Of Settling Is Reasonable”
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ & ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Rise In Adjusted Ratings, ‘The Catch’ Down…
- Eden Gaha Exiting As Head Of Unscripted At Endemol Shine North America
- ‘Sweet/Vicious’ Canceled By MTV After One Season
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.