Fox’s struggling freshman Running Wilde seems to be facing a slow and painful death. The low-rated show, which just came back on Tuesday after two weeks of preemptions, is being benched again for the rest of the November sweep, slated to come back with an original on Nov. 30. In the next two weeks, Fox will air reruns of its other freshman comedy Raising Hope in Running Wilde‘s the Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. Running Wilde, which averaged a 1.3 rating among 18-49 to finish a distant last among all programs on the Big 4 networks on Tuesday, remains the last new fall series whose fate has not been decided though its chances for renewal appear very slim. Fox is already eying a midseason order for the Christian Slater-starring comedy Breaking In as a potential replacement for Running Wilde, whose star/co-creator Will Arnett has been rallying support for the show.
'Running Wilde' Benched For 2 More Weeks
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over