Fox’s struggling freshman Running Wilde seems to be facing a slow and painful death. The low-rated show, which just came back on Tuesday after two weeks of preemptions, is being benched again for the rest of the November sweep, slated to come back with an original on Nov. 30. In the next two weeks, Fox will air reruns of its other freshman comedy Raising Hope in Running Wilde‘s the Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. Running Wilde, which averaged a 1.3 rating among 18-49 to finish a distant last among all programs on the Big 4 networks on Tuesday, remains the last new fall series whose fate has not been decided though its chances for renewal appear very slim. Fox is already eying a midseason order for the Christian Slater-starring comedy Breaking In as a potential replacement for Running Wilde, whose star/co-creator Will Arnett has been rallying support for the show.
'Running Wilde' Benched For 2 More Weeks
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…