Fox’s struggling freshman Running Wilde seems to be facing a slow and painful death. The low-rated show, which just came back on Tuesday after two weeks of preemptions, is being benched again for the rest of the November sweep, slated to come back with an original on Nov. 30. In the next two weeks, Fox will air reruns of its other freshman comedy Raising Hope in Running Wilde‘s the Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. Running Wilde, which averaged a 1.3 rating among 18-49 to finish a distant last among all programs on the Big 4 networks on Tuesday, remains the last new fall series whose fate has not been decided though its chances for renewal appear very slim. Fox is already eying a midseason order for the Christian Slater-starring comedy Breaking In as a potential replacement for Running Wilde, whose star/co-creator Will Arnett has been rallying support for the show.
'Running Wilde' Benched For 2 More Weeks
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’