Fox’s struggling freshman Running Wilde seems to be facing a slow and painful death. The low-rated show, which just came back on Tuesday after two weeks of preemptions, is being benched again for the rest of the November sweep, slated to come back with an original on Nov. 30. In the next two weeks, Fox will air reruns of its other freshman comedy Raising Hope in Running Wilde‘s the Tuesday 9:30 PM slot. Running Wilde, which averaged a 1.3 rating among 18-49 to finish a distant last among all programs on the Big 4 networks on Tuesday, remains the last new fall series whose fate has not been decided though its chances for renewal appear very slim. Fox is already eying a midseason order for the Christian Slater-starring comedy Breaking In as a potential replacement for Running Wilde, whose star/co-creator Will Arnett has been rallying support for the show.
'Running Wilde' Benched For 2 More Weeks
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation