EXCLUSIVE: Relativity Media has made a preemptive deal for Timeless, a spec script by Enchanted scribe Bill Kelly which Phillip Noyce is negotiating to direct. The premise involves time travel. A recently wed man loses his wife and discovers after the fact she has left him a fortune. Haunted by an unresolved issue between himself and his wife, the man invests the money to build a time travel device, just to see her one last time. Sunil Perkash will produce. Perkash produced the Noyce-directed Salt as well as Enchanted. After Kelly told Perkash the beats of the film, Perkash pitched them to Noyce and then Relativity Media’s Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley took the project off the table. WME brokered the deal for Kelly and UTA reps Noyce.
Relativity, Phil Noyce Jump Into Time Travel Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest Film News
- Jeff Goldblum Books Return Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’
- Will Smith In Talks To Join Ang Lee For ‘Gemini Man’
- Madonna Criticizes Unauthorized Biopic ‘Blonde Ambition’