EXCLUSIVE: Relativity Media has made a preemptive deal for Timeless, a spec script by Enchanted scribe Bill Kelly which Phillip Noyce is negotiating to direct. The premise involves time travel. A recently wed man loses his wife and discovers after the fact she has left him a fortune. Haunted by an unresolved issue between himself and his wife, the man invests the money to build a time travel device, just to see her one last time. Sunil Perkash will produce. Perkash produced the Noyce-directed Salt as well as Enchanted. After Kelly told Perkash the beats of the film, Perkash pitched them to Noyce and then Relativity Media’s Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley took the project off the table. WME brokered the deal for Kelly and UTA reps Noyce.
Relativity, Phil Noyce Jump Into Time Travel Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures
- Andrea Riseborough To Star In, Produce Abortion Rights Short ‘The State Of Us’
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In…
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’