EXCLUSIVE: Relativity Media has made a preemptive deal for Timeless, a spec script by Enchanted scribe Bill Kelly which Phillip Noyce is negotiating to direct. The premise involves time travel. A recently wed man loses his wife and discovers after the fact she has left him a fortune. Haunted by an unresolved issue between himself and his wife, the man invests the money to build a time travel device, just to see her one last time. Sunil Perkash will produce. Perkash produced the Noyce-directed Salt as well as Enchanted. After Kelly told Perkash the beats of the film, Perkash pitched them to Noyce and then Relativity Media’s Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley took the project off the table. WME brokered the deal for Kelly and UTA reps Noyce.
Relativity, Phil Noyce Jump Into Time Travel Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment
- Pierce Brosnan Talks ‘Spinning Man’ On The Los Angeles Set – Cannes Market
- A24 & Picturehouse Partner For ‘A Ghost Story’ UK Release
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer Depicts Young Peter Parker As Spidey-In-Making
- Final ‘Valerian’ Trailer Takes A Look At City Of A Thousand Planets