EXCLUSIVE: Relativity Media has made a preemptive deal for Timeless, a spec script by Enchanted scribe Bill Kelly which Phillip Noyce is negotiating to direct. The premise involves time travel. A recently wed man loses his wife and discovers after the fact she has left him a fortune. Haunted by an unresolved issue between himself and his wife, the man invests the money to build a time travel device, just to see her one last time. Sunil Perkash will produce. Perkash produced the Noyce-directed Salt as well as Enchanted. After Kelly told Perkash the beats of the film, Perkash pitched them to Noyce and then Relativity Media’s Ryan Kavanaugh and Tucker Tooley took the project off the table. WME brokered the deal for Kelly and UTA reps Noyce.
Relativity, Phil Noyce Jump Into Time Travel Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie
- Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ To Hit Theaters This Summer With Vertical & DirecTV Deal
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- Peter Bart: ‘Black Panther’ Registers Global Social & Box Office Impact, Even Setting Records On Turbulent…
- Oscars: History Is Made Several Times Over In The Best Documentary Feature Race
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89