With the Internet dominating adult content for guys, Playboy TV is looking for opportunities elsewhere. The TV channel is expected to announce tomorrow TV for 2, new adult programming slate aimed at couples, which will begin to roll out in January. The first new TV for 2 show is Brooklyn Kinda Love, a docu-reality series from producers Joe and Harry Gantz (Taxicab Confessions), which is set to premiere on January 15. It follows the intricacies of four real couples’ relationships. Other new unscripted shows for the new format include Swing, featuring monogamous as they venture into alternative lifestyles guided by a sex therapist, and Playboy’s Sextreme Makeover, featuring couples who receive intimacy advice from experts.
Playboy TV To Launch New Lineup Aimed At Couples
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'