With the Internet dominating adult content for guys, Playboy TV is looking for opportunities elsewhere. The TV channel is expected to announce tomorrow TV for 2, new adult programming slate aimed at couples, which will begin to roll out in January. The first new TV for 2 show is Brooklyn Kinda Love, a docu-reality series from producers Joe and Harry Gantz (Taxicab Confessions), which is set to premiere on January 15. It follows the intricacies of four real couples’ relationships. Other new unscripted shows for the new format include Swing, featuring monogamous as they venture into alternative lifestyles guided by a sex therapist, and Playboy’s Sextreme Makeover, featuring couples who receive intimacy advice from experts.
Playboy TV To Launch New Lineup Aimed At Couples
What's Hot on Deadline
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut By 3 Episodes
- Bill Cosby Legal Cases Move Forward Ahead Of ‘Dateline’ Special
- ‘Key & Peele’ Showrunners Developing ‘The Romeos’ Buddy Comedy At ABC
- Greg Berlanti Dramas From Chris Fedak & Jennifer Johnson Set At CBS As Put Pilots
- ‘Blindspot’ Gets Full-Season Order By NBC