With the Internet dominating adult content for guys, Playboy TV is looking for opportunities elsewhere. The TV channel is expected to announce tomorrow TV for 2, new adult programming slate aimed at couples, which will begin to roll out in January. The first new TV for 2 show is Brooklyn Kinda Love, a docu-reality series from producers Joe and Harry Gantz (Taxicab Confessions), which is set to premiere on January 15. It follows the intricacies of four real couples’ relationships. Other new unscripted shows for the new format include Swing, featuring monogamous as they venture into alternative lifestyles guided by a sex therapist, and Playboy’s Sextreme Makeover, featuring couples who receive intimacy advice from experts.
Playboy TV To Launch New Lineup Aimed At Couples
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony: No Full PlayStation Network Access Or Gameplay Yet
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC