EXCLUSIVE: Paul Giamatti has been set to join The Hangover Part II. He will join director Todd Phillips and the film’s cast in Thailand in a few weeks. Giamatti is filming Too Big to Fail for HBO, playing Ben Bernanke, and he’s been stumping for Oscar consideration for his starring role in Barney’s Version. Giamatti will next be seen in the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win for Fox Searchlight.
Paul Giamatti Set For 'Hangover II'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- Random House Signs Oscar Winner Patricia Arquette For Memoir
- Rebecca Ferguson Join Cast Of Stephen Frears’ ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Johnny Galecki Hooks On To Paramount’s Horror Threequel ‘Rings’
- Matthew Rhys In Talks To Join ‘Jungle Book: Origins’ For Warner Bros
- Michael Bay’s New 451 Media Group Secures China Financing Deal
- QED Hits Ex-CEO Bill Block With Infringement Lawsuit