EXCLUSIVE: Paul Giamatti has been set to join The Hangover Part II. He will join director Todd Phillips and the film’s cast in Thailand in a few weeks. Giamatti is filming Too Big to Fail for HBO, playing Ben Bernanke, and he’s been stumping for Oscar consideration for his starring role in Barney’s Version. Giamatti will next be seen in the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win for Fox Searchlight.
Paul Giamatti Set For 'Hangover II'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Courtney Love Joins James Franco’s ‘The Long Home’
- ‘Ride’ Review: Helen Hunt Catches The Indie Wave & Stands Tall
- ‘Ultron’ Outpacing ‘Avengers’ & ‘IM3′ With A Final $439.8M; ‘F7′ Fuels Up – Intl…
- Lionsgate Selling ‘John Wick’ Sequel At Cannes
- Michael Harvey Crime Novel ‘Brighton’ Collared By Graham King’s GK Films
- ‘Comancheria’ With Chris Pine, Ben Foster & Jeff Bridges Acquired By CBS Films