EXCLUSIVE: Paul Giamatti has been set to join The Hangover Part II. He will join director Todd Phillips and the film’s cast in Thailand in a few weeks. Giamatti is filming Too Big to Fail for HBO, playing Ben Bernanke, and he’s been stumping for Oscar consideration for his starring role in Barney’s Version. Giamatti will next be seen in the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win for Fox Searchlight.
Paul Giamatti Set For 'Hangover II'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest Film News
- Paul Walker’s Father Sues Porsche For ‘Fast And Furious’ Actor’s Death
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets PG-13 Rating
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…
- Elmo Williams Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘High Noon’ Editor Was 102
- ‘The Good Dinosaur’ Review: Pixar’s Latest Isn’t Its Greatest, But Kids Won’t Mind
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit