EXCLUSIVE: Paul Giamatti has been set to join The Hangover Part II. He will join director Todd Phillips and the film’s cast in Thailand in a few weeks. Giamatti is filming Too Big to Fail for HBO, playing Ben Bernanke, and he’s been stumping for Oscar consideration for his starring role in Barney’s Version. Giamatti will next be seen in the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win for Fox Searchlight.
Paul Giamatti Set For 'Hangover II'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Johnny Galecki Brings In Andrew Haas To Join His Production Shingle Alcide Bava
- TriStar Wins English-Language Debut By ‘Wild Tales’ Helmer Damian Szifron
- Alec Baldwin Plots TV Return As NYC Mayor In HBO Series
- UTA Signs Helmer Gavin Hood
- Relativity To Release Faith-Based Film ‘Hillsong–Let Hope Rise’
- Diablo Cody Set To Rewrite ‘Barbie’