Oxygen Media has picked up a new reality series, Bachelorette Party, with an eight-episode order. The series, which gives brides-to-be an all-access, V.I.P. fantasy weekend with their “besties” in Las Vegas, was developed by Gavin Polone of Pariah Entertainment and PB&J TV. Bachelorette Party, which starts production immediately, marks the latest unscripted effort for Polone whose previous reality credits include the 2005 series Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search. Polone is executive producing Bachelorette Party with Kathy Landsberg, Patty Ivins Specht and Julie Pizzi.
Oxygen Greenlights 'Bachelorette Party' Reality Series From Gavin Polone
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot