Oxygen Media has picked up a new reality series, Bachelorette Party, with an eight-episode order. The series, which gives brides-to-be an all-access, V.I.P. fantasy weekend with their “besties” in Las Vegas, was developed by Gavin Polone of Pariah Entertainment and PB&J TV. Bachelorette Party, which starts production immediately, marks the latest unscripted effort for Polone whose previous reality credits include the 2005 series Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search. Polone is executive producing Bachelorette Party with Kathy Landsberg, Patty Ivins Specht and Julie Pizzi.
Oxygen Greenlights 'Bachelorette Party' Reality Series From Gavin Polone
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'