Oxygen Media has picked up a new reality series, Bachelorette Party, with an eight-episode order. The series, which gives brides-to-be an all-access, V.I.P. fantasy weekend with their “besties” in Las Vegas, was developed by Gavin Polone of Pariah Entertainment and PB&J TV. Bachelorette Party, which starts production immediately, marks the latest unscripted effort for Polone whose previous reality credits include the 2005 series Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search. Polone is executive producing Bachelorette Party with Kathy Landsberg, Patty Ivins Specht and Julie Pizzi.
Oxygen Greenlights 'Bachelorette Party' Reality Series From Gavin Polone
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series