Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- ‘Creed 2’ Taps Steven Caple Jr. To Replace Sylvester Stallone As Director
- ‘The Relive Box’ Being Developed As Film By Condé Nast Entertainment; Director Aboard
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays: Post-WWII Tale ‘Ruin’ Tops Rankings
- Emily Rios Joins ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’; Craig Di Francia Cast In ‘Green Book’
- Mob Scene Names Jason Groff President & Names Mitchell Rubinstein New COO
- Kumail Nanjiani Doubles Down On ‘The Big Sick’ Snub Tweet – Update