Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- Spielberg And Hanks Back In Oscar Game With Stirring ‘Bridge Of Spies’ – NYFF World Premiere
- Spielberg, DreamWorks SKG In Negotiations With NBCUniversal Now To Join Studio
- Hasbro Chief Talks Transformers 5 Through 8 At MIPjunior
- Relativity Bankruptcy: Ryan Kavanaugh Says He Has A Plan To Keep Control Of Everything But TV
- ‘The Martian’ Tops $100M Worldwide In Opening, $55M Abroad – Int’l Box Office
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update