Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest Film News
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- Netflix, Matt Reeves To Win Auction For Matthew Baker Futuristic Short Story ‘Life Sentence’
- Notes On The Season: Russian & Syrian Politics Invade The Oscars, But Will It Affect The Vote?; Pasek And Paul Put On…
- Octavia Spencer, Isabela Moner, Tig Notaro Cast In Paramount’s ‘Instant Family’ Comedy
- Three Questions: A Conversation With This Year’s Best Foreign Language Film Nominees
- Ed Sheeran Teases His Next Movie – Berlin