Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest Film News
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?
- H Collective Lands Aaron W. Sala Horror Spec ‘The Beast’
- ‘Best F(r)iends’ Clip: Tommy Wiseau Makes Room For Another Cult Masterpiece In Bizarre Noir Thriller
- Nick Nolte, Matt Dillon & Emily Mortimer Join ‘Honey In The Head’ Redo
- Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay