Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘Cinderella’ Takes International Box Office Crown; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M After 2 Frames
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach
- Academy Museum Buys Rare ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Model For $344,000
- Gene Saks Is Dead At 93; Directed Neil Simon’s ‘Barefoot In The Park,’ ‘Odd Couple’ Films