Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Women's March: "Day 1!" Says America Ferrera; Scarlett Johansson Pleads For Planned Parenthood - UPDATE
Latest Film News
- Al Gore Warns Donald Trump Climate Change Movement Is “Unstoppable” – Sundance Studio
- Sundance: Women’s March Exceeded Expectations, Park City Officials Say
- Route One Ups Sophia Dilley To VP Production & Development
- Netflix Acquires Environmental Documentary ‘Chasing Coral’
- Ewan McGregor Replacing Charlie Hunnam In Drake Doremus-Directed ‘Zoe’
- Kristen Stewart On Her “Masochistic” Directorial Debut ‘Come Swim’: “It’s Not A Small Movie”…