Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest Film News
- ‘Paradise Lost’ Director Joe Berlinger Joins IDA’s Board Of Directors
- Paul Schrader’s ‘Dog Eat Dog’ Acquired By RLJ Entertainment
- Louisiana Sends Dollars To ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Disaster Flick As Charities And Feds Hunt Money For Disaster Aid
- Neil Burger To Direct Bryan Cranston, Kevin Hart In TWC’s ‘Intouchables’
- Oscars: Germany Picks Cannes Standout ‘Toni Erdmann’ As Foreign Language Entry
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack