Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- Jake Gyllenhaal & Daniel Espinoza Reteaming For ‘The Anarchists Vs. ISIS’
- ‘Wakefield’ Acquired By IFC Films For May Release
- Fox Searchlight Lands Robert Redford & Casey Affleck Starrer ‘The Old Man And The Gun’
- Producer Dylan Clark Joining Matt Reeves On ‘Batman’?
- Kristen Wiig In Negotiations To Star In ‘Where’d You Go Bernadette?’
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster