Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is "False," Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On - Update
Latest Film News
- Gail Mancuso Set To Direct DreamWorks’ Comedy ‘Besties’
- ‘Baby Driver’ Review: Fast And Curious Flick Driven By Cool Playlist, Hot Wheels & Style For Miles
- Mena Massoud Joins ‘Strange But True’; Jessica Allain Boards ‘Vengeance’; Hassie Harrison In ‘The Iron Orchard…
- Michael Nyqvist Dies: ‘Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ & ‘M:I – Ghost Protocol’ Star Was 56
- ‘Despicable Me 3’ To Own Crowded Independence Day Weekend – Box Office Preview
- George Lucas Museum Gets L.A. City Council OK