Myriad Pictures has acquired offshore rights to the Vivi Friedman-directed comedy The Family Tree. Scripted by Mark Lisson, the pic stars Hope Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Selma Blair, Christina Hendricks, Max Thieriot, Jane Seymour, Rachael Leigh Cook and Bow Wow. Davis plays a restless housewife who bumps her head during an illicit encounter with her next door neighbor and loses her memory. Allan Jones, J. Todd Harris, Kathy Weiss and Mark Lisson produced it. Myriad will screen the pic at AFM and shop it. IP Advisors sold the pic and is brokering North American rights.
Myriad Picks Up Comedy 'The Family Tree'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio
- Oscars: Female Nominees Tie Record For Most In One Year
- ‘Mudbound’s Mary J. Blige Reflects On Pair Of Oscar Nominations & #MeToo Era: “Progress Is Happening”
- Oscar Nom Reactions: Jordan Peele, Greta Gerwig, Gary Oldman, Daniel Kaluuya, Mary J. Blige, More
- Oscars: National Hispanic Media Coalition Plans Protests Over “Chronic Under-Representation”
- NEON Teams With Shudder On ‘Revenge’ Deal – Sundance