I am still reeling from the weekend passing of Casino Jack director George Hickenlooper, and now the Gotham papers report that Academy Award-nominated Monster’s Ball screenwriter Will Rokos is in critical but stable condition after he leaned over a subway platform and got thumped in the head by a speeding No. 2 train as it barreled into the 14th Street Station. According to the New York Post, Rokos was semi-conscious after being flung along the platform.
'Monster's Ball' Scribe Will Rokos In Subway Mishap
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- NYWIFT And Meryl Streep Establish Screenwriters Lab For Women Writers Over 40
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?
- ‘Ex Machina’ Again Leads Specialty Box Office As ‘Félix And Meira’ Opens Solidly