I am still reeling from the weekend passing of Casino Jack director George Hickenlooper, and now the Gotham papers report that Academy Award-nominated Monster’s Ball screenwriter Will Rokos is in critical but stable condition after he leaned over a subway platform and got thumped in the head by a speeding No. 2 train as it barreled into the 14th Street Station. According to the New York Post, Rokos was semi-conscious after being flung along the platform.
'Monster's Ball' Scribe Will Rokos In Subway Mishap
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'