I am still reeling from the weekend passing of Casino Jack director George Hickenlooper, and now the Gotham papers report that Academy Award-nominated Monster’s Ball screenwriter Will Rokos is in critical but stable condition after he leaned over a subway platform and got thumped in the head by a speeding No. 2 train as it barreled into the 14th Street Station. According to the New York Post, Rokos was semi-conscious after being flung along the platform.
'Monster's Ball' Scribe Will Rokos In Subway Mishap
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Michael Eisner's Tornante Taps Jim & Brian Kehoe To Script Olympic Village Comedy
- Patrick Carman Kid Book 'Floors' To Disney With Jason Filardi Writing
- Screen Gems Acquires 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'; Pic Adds 'Game Of Thrones' Stars
- 'Rosie Project' Has Lord & Miller Circling To Helm Neustadter & Weber Script
- 'Divergent's Neil Burger To Helm Spy Thriller 'All The Old Knives'
- Don't We Want '70s-Style Adult Thrillers Like 'A Walk Among The Tombstones'? A Chat With Scott Frank