Ed Harris has joined the cast of Summit Entertainment’s Asger Leth-directed thriller Man On A Ledge. Titus Welliver, who’s pulling double duty as an Irish arms dealer on Sons of Anarchy and also on The Good Wife, has also joined the cast that now includes Sam Worthington, Elizabeth Banks, Jamie Bell and Anthony Mackie. Harris, who appears in two Oscar season films: Peter Weir’s The Way Back and Touching Home, plays a powerful businessman who is integral to the plot of a disgraced ex-cop who threatens to jump off the ledge of a building, while his brother pulls a heist nearby. Welliver plays a touch Bronx detective in charge of the crime scene.
'Man On A Ledge' Adds Ed Harris And Titus Welliver
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’