EXCLUSIVE: In her first gig since the swift cancellation of the praised Fox drama Lone Star, Adrianne Palicki has signed on to guest-star in an episode of Criminal Minds that pays homage to Oliver Stone’s seminal criminal satire Natural Born Killers. Palicki will play Syd, a tough, irreverent and sexually manipulative lunatic who sets out on a cross country killing spree with her badass sociopath husband Ray (The Black Donnellys‘ Jonathan Tucker). Like Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis’ characters in Killers, Syd and Ray were both victims of childhood abuse. The episode is slated to air in early ’11. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Lone Star' Standout To 'Criminal Minds'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Walking Dead’ Finale Reveals First Look At ‘Fear’ Spinoff Series
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ With Host Dwayne Johnson Slips To Season Low
- BBC Chief Gets Death Threat After Firing Jeremy Clarkson From ‘Top Gear’
- ‘The Rock’s Revenge Of ‘Bambi’ Targets Disney Remakes: ‘SNL’
- ‘The Rock’ Obama On ‘SNL’ Shows Dwayne Johnson As POTUS With The Most