EXCLUSIVE: In her first gig since the swift cancellation of the praised Fox drama Lone Star, Adrianne Palicki has signed on to guest-star in an episode of Criminal Minds that pays homage to Oliver Stone’s seminal criminal satire Natural Born Killers. Palicki will play Syd, a tough, irreverent and sexually manipulative lunatic who sets out on a cross country killing spree with her badass sociopath husband Ray (The Black Donnellys‘ Jonathan Tucker). Like Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis’ characters in Killers, Syd and Ray were both victims of childhood abuse. The episode is slated to air in early ’11. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Lone Star' Standout To 'Criminal Minds'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBCUni Consolidates USA & Syfy In New Network Group Led By Chris McCumber, Syfy's Dave Howe Segues To New Post, Bill McGoldrick To Head All Scripted
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest TV News
- Courteney Cox Comedy ‘Charity Case’ Gets Fox Pilot Order
- Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders Win New Hampshire Primary, TV News Operations Perform Collective Happy Dance
- Showtime Taps Rolling Stone Articles For Docuseries Pilot
- Adam Campbell Cast In NBC’s Tracey Wigfield Comedy Pilot
- Bernie Sanders Books Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ For NH Primary Victory Lap
- ‘Fuller House’ Trailer: The Tanneritos “Still Look Good” – Update