EXCLUSIVE: In her first gig since the swift cancellation of the praised Fox drama Lone Star, Adrianne Palicki has signed on to guest-star in an episode of Criminal Minds that pays homage to Oliver Stone’s seminal criminal satire Natural Born Killers. Palicki will play Syd, a tough, irreverent and sexually manipulative lunatic who sets out on a cross country killing spree with her badass sociopath husband Ray (The Black Donnellys‘ Jonathan Tucker). Like Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis’ characters in Killers, Syd and Ray were both victims of childhood abuse. The episode is slated to air in early ’11. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Lone Star' Standout To 'Criminal Minds'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $20M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $1.8M
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Gang Takes On Donnie & Melania – Tribeca TV Festival
- Stevie Wonder “Takes A Knee” For America At Global Citizen Festival
- ‘Free Speech Week’ With Milo Yiannopoulos, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon Canceled At UC Berkeley
- Golden State Warriors Will Not Visit Donald Trump’s White House
- MSNBC Devotes Day To Global Citizen Festival Featuring Stevie Wonder, Green Day, Pharrell Williams
- Donald Trump Doubles Down On NFL Stance: Kneelers Should Be Fired