EXCLUSIVE: In her first gig since the swift cancellation of the praised Fox drama Lone Star, Adrianne Palicki has signed on to guest-star in an episode of Criminal Minds that pays homage to Oliver Stone’s seminal criminal satire Natural Born Killers. Palicki will play Syd, a tough, irreverent and sexually manipulative lunatic who sets out on a cross country killing spree with her badass sociopath husband Ray (The Black Donnellys‘ Jonathan Tucker). Like Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis’ characters in Killers, Syd and Ray were both victims of childhood abuse. The episode is slated to air in early ’11. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Lone Star' Standout To 'Criminal Minds'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- James Corden Pays Tribute To London Terrorist Attack Victims: “I Felt A Really Long Way From Home”
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- Jimmy Kimmel Mulls Donald Trump’s Campaign Chairman's Ties To Russia
- ‘Empire’ Season 3B Teaser: Eva Longoria & Demi Moore Make Their Debut
- Berto Colon Joins ABC’s ‘The Trustee’ Pilot; Robert Baker In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’
- Disney Nailed As ‘Home Improvement’ Profit-Sharing Suit Revived By Court