EXCLUSIVE: If you’re handicapping Lay The Favorite — the Stephen Frears movie adaptation of the Beth Raymer gambling memoir — take Bruce Willis and The Town‘s Rebecca Hall. I’ve heard they are the front runners for Raymer’s tale about how she became involved with some older guys who figured out how to gain an edge on the Vegas sports book system. D.V. De Vincentis wrote the script for Focus Features and Random House Films. Neither Willis nor Hall are sure bets, though. Willis is also circling the Wes Anderson-directed Moon Rise Kingdom, and Hall recently read for the role of Daisy Buchanan opposite Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire in the Baz Luhrmann-directed adaptation of The Great Gatsby.
Lay The Favorite On Bruce Willis And Rebecca Hall For Gambling Memoir
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”