This kiddie comedy adventure utilizing performance-capture filmmaking from Walt Disney Pictures and Imagemovers Digital was shot in Disney Digital 3D and IMAX 3D. Featuring Seth Green and Joan Cusack as Milo and his Mom, it is directed by Simon Wells from his screenplay with Wendy Wells and produced by Robert Zemeckis, Jack Rapke, Steve Starkey, and Steven Boyd. The pic is based on the book by author and illustrator Berkeley Breathed, the Pulitzer-Prize winner for his comic strip “Bloom County”. Produced by the team behind Disney’s A Christmas Carol and The Polar Express, the U.S. release date is March 11, 2011:
Kiddie Trailer: 'Mars Needs Moms'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve