Henry’s Crime, the film that stars Keanu Reeves, Vera Farmiga, James Caan, Fisher Stevens and Judy Greer, has been acquired for North American distribution by Maitland Primrose Group. The film will be released by Moving Pictures Film & TV. A spokesperson said the plan is to release in 10 markets in the spring, though the film might play a couple more festivals first after Henry’s Crime made its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival. The romantic comedy stars Reeves as an ambition-less toll collector wrongly accused of a bank robbery in Buffalo. In prison, he finds a street smart friend and cellmate (Caan), who becomes his partner in a real crime after they are released. Sacha Gervasi wrote the script with David White and Malcolm Venville (44 Inch Chest) directed it. Pic was financed by Mimran Schur Pictures, which produced with Company Films. Here is a scene:
Keanu Reeves Pic 'Henry's Crime' Finds Distribution
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start