Henry’s Crime, the film that stars Keanu Reeves, Vera Farmiga, James Caan, Fisher Stevens and Judy Greer, has been acquired for North American distribution by Maitland Primrose Group. The film will be released by Moving Pictures Film & TV. A spokesperson said the plan is to release in 10 markets in the spring, though the film might play a couple more festivals first after Henry’s Crime made its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival. The romantic comedy stars Reeves as an ambition-less toll collector wrongly accused of a bank robbery in Buffalo. In prison, he finds a street smart friend and cellmate (Caan), who becomes his partner in a real crime after they are released. Sacha Gervasi wrote the script with David White and Malcolm Venville (44 Inch Chest) directed it. Pic was financed by Mimran Schur Pictures, which produced with Company Films. Here is a scene:
Keanu Reeves Pic 'Henry's Crime' Finds Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers