Comedy Central’s live broadcast of the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear drew 2 million viewers from 12:00-3:00 PM ET on Saturday and a 1.0 rating (1.1 million) among adults 18-49, quadrupling the channel’s average delivering in the time period. Online, there were 570,000 live video streams of the event on Comedy Central’s Web site, or via iPhone, iPad or Android, with more than 800,000 visitors to the Rally related sites. As for the rally itself, the official estimates peg the size of the crowd at the national Mall in Washington DC to more that 250,000 people, meaning that more than 2.82 million watched the show live in person or on TV/Web.
Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Rally Draws Total Audience Of Almost 3 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…