Comedy Central’s live broadcast of the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear drew 2 million viewers from 12:00-3:00 PM ET on Saturday and a 1.0 rating (1.1 million) among adults 18-49, quadrupling the channel’s average delivering in the time period. Online, there were 570,000 live video streams of the event on Comedy Central’s Web site, or via iPhone, iPad or Android, with more than 800,000 visitors to the Rally related sites. As for the rally itself, the official estimates peg the size of the crowd at the national Mall in Washington DC to more that 250,000 people, meaning that more than 2.82 million watched the show live in person or on TV/Web.
Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Rally Draws Total Audience Of Almost 3 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess