Comedy Central’s live broadcast of the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear drew 2 million viewers from 12:00-3:00 PM ET on Saturday and a 1.0 rating (1.1 million) among adults 18-49, quadrupling the channel’s average delivering in the time period. Online, there were 570,000 live video streams of the event on Comedy Central’s Web site, or via iPhone, iPad or Android, with more than 800,000 visitors to the Rally related sites. As for the rally itself, the official estimates peg the size of the crowd at the national Mall in Washington DC to more that 250,000 people, meaning that more than 2.82 million watched the show live in person or on TV/Web.
Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Rally Draws Total Audience Of Almost 3 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview