Jeremy Renner and Eva Mendes will announce nominees for the 2011 Film Independent Spirit Awards November 30 at the London Hotel in West Hollywood. The awards return to the beach in Santa Monica on Saturday afternoon, February 26.
Jeremy Renner, Eva Mendes To Unveil Spirit Award Nominees November 30
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Kevin James On The Joys Of TV Over Film With ‘Kevin Can Wait’ – Emmys
- Deadline’s TV Talk Podcast Episode #1: Hammond & Patten On Emmy Kickoff & A Potential Writers Strike
- Tony Awards Announce 2017 Honors For Excellence
- ‘Veep’, ‘Atlanta’, ‘Horace & Pete’ Among Peabody Honorees; HBO, FX & Hulu Tie…
- Giovanni Ribisi Talks ‘Sneaky Pete’, Losing ‘Junior Star Search’ & Why He Can’t Escape ‘Friends’ – The…