It was widely expected but, since the weekly numbers for the broadcast late-night shows are not released until the following Thursday, Conan O’Brien’s weekly victory did not become official until today. For his first week on TBS, Conan drew a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 vs. a 0.9 for Letterman and Leno, who were tied for a second straight week. Leno also tied the demo performance of The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien the same week last year. In his current second week, Conan has been averaging a 1.0-1.1 demo rating, so he will probably once again top his broadcast rivals for the weekly victory.
It's Official: 'Conan' Topped All Late-Night Shows In Its First Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…