Pierre Thorentton’s French documentary Yves Saint Laurent L’Amour Fou will be released in 2011. Through rare archives and exclusive images, the project tells the story of Saint Laurent and his life companion Pierre Berge, who decided to sell their private art collection upon Saint Laurent’s death. The documentary recently won the Fipresci International Critics Prize for Special Presentations at the Toronto International Film Festival.
IFC Films Acquires 'Yves Saint Laurent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest Film News
- ‘Big Sick’s Michael Showalter & ‘Godless’ Scott Frank Among Advisors For Sundance Screenwriters Lab
- WME Bolsters Comedy Touring, Nabs Seven APAers After Mike Berkowitz Jump
- Women In Hollywood: Dee Rees Stripped Mary J. Blige Emotionally Bare For ‘Mudbound’
- Bold Films Lays Off About 50% Of Its Staff
- Netflix Named PETA’s 2017 Company Of Year
- Kevin Hart, Will Packer Team For Action Comedy ‘On The Run’ In Universal Pitch Deal