Pierre Thorentton’s French documentary Yves Saint Laurent L’Amour Fou will be released in 2011. Through rare archives and exclusive images, the project tells the story of Saint Laurent and his life companion Pierre Berge, who decided to sell their private art collection upon Saint Laurent’s death. The documentary recently won the Fipresci International Critics Prize for Special Presentations at the Toronto International Film Festival.
IFC Films Acquires 'Yves Saint Laurent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Watch: Tony Awards Nominations Live Stream
- Sean Bean, Mark Stanley In Talks For Clio Barnard’s ‘Dark River’ Opposite Ruth Wilson- Cannes
- Cannes Adds The Weinstein Co’s ‘Hands Of Stone’ With Tribute To Robert De Niro
- British Columbia Lowers Film & TV Tax Credit
- Tracy Scott Dies: Veteran Script Supervisor On Four Best Picture Oscar Nominees Was 46
- Patti Davis Novel ‘The Earth Breaks In Colors’ To Be Adapted As Movie By ‘Mr. Church’ Writer