Pierre Thorentton’s French documentary Yves Saint Laurent L’Amour Fou will be released in 2011. Through rare archives and exclusive images, the project tells the story of Saint Laurent and his life companion Pierre Berge, who decided to sell their private art collection upon Saint Laurent’s death. The documentary recently won the Fipresci International Critics Prize for Special Presentations at the Toronto International Film Festival.
IFC Films Acquires 'Yves Saint Laurent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings