Pierre Thorentton’s French documentary Yves Saint Laurent L’Amour Fou will be released in 2011. Through rare archives and exclusive images, the project tells the story of Saint Laurent and his life companion Pierre Berge, who decided to sell their private art collection upon Saint Laurent’s death. The documentary recently won the Fipresci International Critics Prize for Special Presentations at the Toronto International Film Festival.
IFC Films Acquires 'Yves Saint Laurent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…
- Sam Rockwell Joins Scarlett Johansson In ‘Jojo Rabbit’