The Universal comedy is scheduled for April 1st and features James Marsden as a slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny (voiced by Russell Brand) and then takes him in. It’s from Illumination Entertainment, the team behind Despicable Me, and while there’s no story here, at least you get to rock out to Blur.
Hot Teaser Trailer: 'Hop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest Film News
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- Palm Springs Film Festival Sets 2017 Dates; Gravitas Acquires ‘Cardinal Matter’
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Celebrity Computers
- ‘Collide’ Trailer: Felicity Jones & Nicholas Hoult Rev Engines For August Bow
- Adam Sandler & Happy Madison Set Family Animated Feature At STX
- Simon Pegg & Mike Myers Join Feature Thriller ‘Terminal’