The Universal comedy is scheduled for April 1st and features James Marsden as a slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny (voiced by Russell Brand) and then takes him in. It’s from Illumination Entertainment, the team behind Despicable Me, and while there’s no story here, at least you get to rock out to Blur.
Hot Teaser Trailer: 'Hop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue