EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Cavaliers’ Win Scores NBA Playoffs Ratings Victory, ‘Beat Shazam’ Solid
- NBC’s Lester Holt Wins May Sweep In Demo; ABC’s David Muir Dominates In Total Viewers
- ‘This Is Us’ Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
- Summer Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series: 2017 Edition
- Donald Trump Applauds Win As Greg Gianforte Apologizes For “Response” To “Liberal Journalist”…
- Red Nose Day Actually: ‘Love Actually’ Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More