EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- New Netflix Doc Series Tackle Corporate Greed & Food Biz Corruption: Premiere Dates Set For ‘Dirty Money’ And ‘Rotten…
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Gets Season 3 Premiere Date On VH1
- Disney-Fox Deal: Bob Iger Discusses Digital Future, Hulu and $2B Cost Savings
- Disney-Fox Deal: Sky Deal Still On The Table, Expected To Close By June 2018
- Disney Sets Deal To Acquire Most Of Fox, A Game-Changing Deal That Will Redraw Hollywood Landscape
- Issa Rae Pitching Dystopian Sci-Fi Drama As Part of Diverse Writers’ Scheme