EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Little Big Shots’: NBC Orders ‘Forever Young’ Spinoff Series Featuring Seniors From Ellen DeGeneres…
- Garret Dillahunt To Topline Rod Lurie’s TNT Drama Pilot 'Monsters of God'
- Alfred Hitchcock Anthology Series In The Works By Universal Cable Prods & Vermilion
- ‘Damnation’: Lead Aden Young Exits USA Pilot
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’: ‘Hamilton’s Anthony Ramos Cast In Spike Lee Netflix Series
- Dance Drama From Jennifer Beals, Kenny Ortega & ‘Hit The Floor’ Creator Set At Fox