EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening - Midday B.O. Update
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: Mireille Enos Among Three Cast In HBO Movie