EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals