EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention