EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
- The Bruce Jenner ABC Special Won Big On Social Media
- Bruce Jenner Interview Ratings Gold Winner For ABC With 16.9M Watching
- CBS, ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Dominate Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- Julian Fellowes To Adapt Anthony Trollope’s ‘Doctor Thorne’ For ITV
- Bruce Jenner: “For All Intents And Purposes I Am A Woman”