EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins