EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem; George Bodenheimer New Acting Chairman
Latest TV News
- ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency’ Canceled At BBC America
- Geoffrey C. Ward, Ken Burns’ Write-Hand Man, To Receive WGA East Career Honor
- Showtime Sets Premiere Date For Animated ‘Our Cartoon President’ From Stephen Colbert: Watch The Trailer
- Casting Society Issues Open Call To Performers With Disabilities
- TNT Acquires Off-Network Rights To CBS’ ‘NCIS: New Orleans’
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall ’18 Broadcast Syndication Launch