EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest TV News
- Darren Star And Cast On Blending Love, Work & A Big Lie In ‘Younger’ – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Gavin Purcell Joins Sarah Silverman’s ‘I Love You, America’ As EP/ Showrunner
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Night King Looms In Key Art For Penultimate Season
- Madoff Movie ‘Wizard Of Lies’ Draws Largest Premiere Viewership For HBO Film In 4 Years
- Roger Moore: A Career In Pictures
- Donald Trump’s Proposed 2018 Budget Would Ax NEA & Public Broadcasting