EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles