EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report