EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- Dick Clark Productions Partners With Twitter For Red Carpet Coverage Of Billboard Awards, CMAs And AMAs
- Sky Acquires Majority Stake In True North, Invests In Chrysalis Vision
- Madonna Clarifies Nonviolent Intent Of Women’s March Speech For Critics Immune To Context
- Danny Strong On His Sundance Debut With J.D. Salinger Film, Donald Trump & ‘Empire’ Spinoff
- Country Star Luke Bryan To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl 2017
- Spurs v. Cavaliers Gives ABC Its Best Non-Christmas NBA Ratings Of Season