EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations