EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Rises To $69.1M Over Five Days; But Still Lowest Debut In Series - Early Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Bright Lights’ Directors Alexis Bloom & Fisher Stevens On Two Hollywood Icons Who Never Stopped Performing
- ‘Girlboss’ Comedy Series Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- CNN Retracts Russian Investment Fund Story; Trump Ally Accepts Apology
- Dan Harmon Epic-Tweets About ‘Rick And Morty’ Return: No Feud With Star
- Marion Goldin Dies: Longtime ’60 Minutes’ Producer Was 76
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady