EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Finale Ratings Steady With 2015, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Originals’ Rise
- Daytime Emmys Creative Arts Winners: PBS & CBS Dominate
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing