EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
Latest TV News
- Charlie Rose Fired By CBS News Over Sexual Harassment Claims
- NBC Developing Legal Drama ‘J.S.I.D.’ From Adam Mazer, Craig Borten & Original Film
- ‘Ink Master: Angels’ Renewed For Season 2 By Paramount Network
- ‘Quantico’: Alan Powell Cast As Series Regular For Season 3
- Eva Longoria Producing ‘Grand Hotel’ Soapy Drama Based On Spanish Format In Works At ABC
- ‘City On A Hill’: Mark O’Brien Cast As Series Regular In Showtime Drama Pilot