EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Netflix Sets ‘Disenchantment’ Premiere Date, Unveils First Look At Matt Groening Animated Series
- ‘Chernobyl’: Paul Ritter, Jessie Buckley, Adrian Rawlins & Con O’Neil Among Cast Additions For HBO/Sky…
- James Comey Blasts Donald Trump’s FBI “SPYGATE” Tweets
- CBS Slams “Disloyal” Shari Redstone In Attempt To Toss Bylaw Change That Could Lead To Viacom Merger
- ESPN Nears Deal To Add Linear TV Rights To UFC Package, Elbowing Out Fox
- Donald Trump Tweets More Attacks Against Robert Mueller: “Spygate”