EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Harlots’ Review: Samantha Morton Lets Loose In Hulu’s Bawdy Brothel Drama
- JJ Feild & Latarsha Rose Cast In NBC’s Warren Leight Pilot; Rodney To In ‘Redliners’
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Trailer: Ewan McGregor Ignites A Sibling Rivalry With Ewan McGregor
- ‘Shepard Smith Reporting’ Special Continues London Attack Coverage On Fox News
- Robert Blackmore Dies: NBC Ad Sales Exec Who Oversaw First $1B Upfront Was 90
- Freeform Buys Millennial Flight Attendant Comedy From Alloy Entertainment