EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Trumpocalypse Showers Cable News Networks With Q3 Ratings Records
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Debate Most Watched In TV History With 84M+ Viewers – Update
- Premiere Week Ratings: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’, ‘Designated Survivor’ Among Bright Spots
- ‘This Is Us’ Gets Full-Season Order At NBC For Total Of 18 Episodes
- ‘The Crown’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Queen Elizabeth Drama Series
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change