EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest TV News
- NBC Orders 4 Multicamera Comedy Pilots From Suzanne Martin, Greg Malins, Brian Gallivan & Josh Malmuth
- Ann Curry Tells ‘The View’: “I Did Not Have A Button In My Office” At ‘Today’
- NBCUniversal Cable Taps BET Exec As VP Programming & Diversity
- AMC Wants ‘Walking Dead’ Suit From CAA & Frank Darabont Halted Over New Case
- Altice USA Fires Back At Starz FCC Petitions: “No Basis In Fact”
- All3Media America Executive Shakeup: CEO Greg Lipstone & COO Dan Donahue Exit Company