EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Gracenote Introduces New Products To Deepen Video, Music & Sports Searches
- AMC Networks Q4 Earnings Top Analyst Expectations After December Warning
- Acorn To Co-Produce BBC Drama ‘Love, Lies & Records’ Starring Ashley Jensen
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Get WaPo’s “Democracy Dies In Darkness” Message
- Kellyanne Conway Returns To TV, Says She Has Been Busy Looking At Houses And Being Mom