EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists
- UTA Rally: “This Is Our Time To Resist,” Jodie Foster Tells Crowd; Asghar Farhadi Speaks Via Video – Watch
- Lenny Platt Joins CBS Pilot ‘Perfect Citizen’; Demetrius Grosse Cast In NBC’s ‘For God And Country…
- ‘Sun Records’ Off To Strong Ratings Start On CMT
- Trond Fausa & Dan Gill Join Fox’s ‘Thin Ice’ Comedy Pilot
- Erinn Westbrook & Michael Provost Join ‘Insatiable’; Brooke Lyons In ‘Life Sentence’