EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Obama Can't Stop Speechifying As President Trump Signs First Bill, Forcing TV Networks To Make Choices
Latest TV News
- Feds Want ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller To Get 2.5 Years In Prison For Fraud Case
- Nicollette Sheridan’s ‘Desperate Housewives’ Case Gets Tossed – Again
- Kourtney Kang Coming-Of-Age Comedy Gets NBC Pilot Order, Casts Young Lead
- ‘Queen Of The South’: Yancey Arias Set To Recur In Season 2
- Obama Vs. Trump Inauguration Crowd Size: Photos Tell Story
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Finale: Creator On Topanga’s Choice, New Network Search & Season 4