EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Martian' Frying 'Pan' At The Weekend Box Office; New York & L.A. Embracing 'Steve Jobs' - Friday Afternoon Update
Latest TV News
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut By 3 Episodes
- Bill Cosby Legal Cases Move Forward Ahead Of ‘Dateline’ Special
- ‘Key & Peele’ Showrunners Developing ‘The Romeos’ Buddy Comedy At ABC
- Greg Berlanti Dramas From Chris Fedak & Jennifer Johnson Set At CBS As Put Pilots
- ‘Blindspot’ Gets Full-Season Order By NBC