EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood's Embrace Of China
Latest TV News
- ‘Happy!’: Debi Mazar & Michael Maize Set To Recur In Syfy Series
- CW’s DC Superhero Crossover Gets Title & Key Art
- Jimmy Kimmel Thanks Sen. John McCain For Deciding “No” Vote On GOP Health Bill
- Gordon Ramsay ‘24 Hours To Hell & Back’ Restaurant Series Gets Fox Order
- ‘Orville’ Ratings Fall To Earth Without NFL Lead-In, ‘Zoo’ Finale Down From 2016
- Dan Lin’s Lin Pictures Taps Former TriStar TV Exec Lindsey Liberatore As Head Of TV