EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest TV News
- Helen Mirren On Hollywood Time’s Up Movement: “About Time”
- ‘Heathers’ Red Band Trailer: First Footage Of Shannen Doherty In Paramount Network Reboot
- PGA Finalizes List Of Eligible Producers For Its TV & Docu Nominees – Update
- Sidney Yost & Amazing Animals Prods Hit With Fines, License Revocation Over Animal Welfare Act Violations; Appealing…
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Eyes Options As Potential Suitors Kick Tires
- The CW Hires Julie Jarmon As VP Scripted Development, Promotes Two