EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says