EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest TV News
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’ & More…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects