EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest TV News
- Mandalay Sports Media Teams With OBB Pictures For Sports Projects; 76ers’ Joel Embiid First In Lineup
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Casts Ben Vereen; ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Adds Veronica Diaz
- Worldwide Production Agency Names Five As Partners
- Fox Orders ‘The Enforcers’ Female Buddy Comedy Pilot, Chris Case Family Comedy
- ‘Training Day’: Will Ethan Hawke’s Jake Hoyt Return For TV Series Reboot?
- Bernie Sanders Heading to ‘SNL’ To Join Larry David