EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Defends "Restrained" Twitter Bashing Of Alec Baldwin & 'SNL' In Person Of Year Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Madiba’: First Look At Laurence Fishburne As Nelson Mandela In BET Miniseries
- ‘Reign’ To End After 4 Seasons On the CW
- ‘Counterpart’: Mido Hamada & Kenneth Choi Join Starz Spy Series
- CNN & Time Warner Slammed With Racial Discrimination Class Action Suit
- Working Title Television Sets Drama Projects At Fox, ABC & NBC
- DGA Awards: Thomas Schlamme & Marie Cantin Set For Special Honors