EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Latest TV News
- Ex-State Sen. Ron Calderon Sentenced In Film Incentives Bribe Case
- Donald Trump’s Comedy Crater Caught By 10.3M Viewers On Cable News Networks
- ‘Sneakers’ Hacker Drama Based On Movie In Works At NBC From Walter Parkes, Laurie MacDonald & Tom Szentgyorgyi
- Time Warner Sale To AT&T Shows Distribution, Not Content, Is King
- Fox Nabs ‘Bad Sugar’ Comedy From Sharon Horgan, Patty Breen & Aaron Kaplan
- ‘A Midsummer’s Nightmare’: Daisy Head To Topline Lifetime’s Shakespearean Pilot, Casey Deidrick Set As A Male…