EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Horror Story: Cult' Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set — Comic-Con
'Shadowhunters': Sarah Hyland Character Revealed, Alisha Wainwright Upped To Regular For Season 3 - Comic-Con
MGM Revives 'Stargate' Franchise With 'Stargate Origins' Digital Series & SVOD Platform - Watch The Teaser
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Reveals Result Of ‘Late Show’ Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- MSNBC’s ‘The Beat With Ari Melber’ Gets Premiere Date, Title
- Amazon Acquires Rowan Joffe’s ‘Tin Star’ With Tim Roth & Christina Hendricks
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set…
- Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Debuts Imax Trailer & Footage Revealing Hair-Raising Action — Comic-Con