EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Britney Spears TV Movie In Works At Lifetime; Natasha Bassett To Star
- Jon Favreau To Direct Seth MacFarlane’s Space Comedic Drama Series For Fox
- Double Emmy Nominee Derek McLane on ‘Hairspray Live’, Lady Gaga And ‘The Wiz!’
- Viceland Taps Ex-NBC Late-Night PR Exec Marc Liepis As Head of Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90