EXCLUSIVE: The Good Wife is adding a third private eye to its payroll. Tim Guinee — a.k.a. Gillian’s cocaine addict ex on Lie to Me — has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Wiley, an investigator working for the State’s Attorney’s office. Wiley (who debuts in early ’11) agrees to do a little reconnaissance for now-prosecutor Cary (Matt Czuchry) and hits pay dirt. It’s unclear if Guinee will get mixed up in the psychological war currently playing out between Kalinda (Archie Punjabi) and Blake (Scott Porter), the feuding in-house private investigators at Lockhart Gardner and Bond. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Good Wife' Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I.
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- Keith Levine Exits Dimension For Prexy Post At David Goyer’s Phantom Four
- ‘The Walking Dead’ To Drop Extra 100th Episode Footage On New AMC VR App
- NBC Developing NICU Drama ‘Delivery’ From Kristin Newman & Rob Wright, With Reese Witherspoon Producing
- Bowe Bergdahl: Blumhouse To Produce Documentary About The Search For The Controversial Army Sergeant
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode
- Showtime Nabs 'Your Honor' Legal Drama From Peter Moffat, Robert & Michelle King and CBS Studios With Series Commitment