EXCLUSIVE: Darren Criss is hitting all the right notes with his new Glee bosses. Hot on the heels of his well-received debut last night as Kurt’s gay role model Blaine, the actor/singer/songwriter is in talks to become a full-fledged series regular. The promotion for Criss – who initially came on board the Fox hit as a recurring – would likely kick in at the start of the show’s already-greenlit third season. This would mark the first regular TV gig for Criss whose biggest pre-Glee TV role was an arc on ABC’s short-lived Eastwick. He first found fame on the Internet as the star of YouTube viral hit A Very Potter Musical. Here is Criss performing Teenage Dream on last night’s Glee episode. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the early ’11 launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Glee' To Promote Darren Criss To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- White House: Those Calling Trump’s Tweet Harassment Have Minds “In Gutter”
- ‘The Punisher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘City On A Hill’: Jill Hennessy Among Four Regulars Cast In Ben Affleck & Matt Damon's Showtime Drama Pilot
- ‘The Good Fight’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On CBS All Access
- Netflix And DreamWorks Animation TV Reveal Six New Series Including ‘Trolls’, ‘She-Ra’
- Nick Stoller Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures Television