EXCLUSIVE: Darren Criss is hitting all the right notes with his new Glee bosses. Hot on the heels of his well-received debut last night as Kurt’s gay role model Blaine, the actor/singer/songwriter is in talks to become a full-fledged series regular. The promotion for Criss – who initially came on board the Fox hit as a recurring – would likely kick in at the start of the show’s already-greenlit third season. This would mark the first regular TV gig for Criss whose biggest pre-Glee TV role was an arc on ABC’s short-lived Eastwick. He first found fame on the Internet as the star of YouTube viral hit A Very Potter Musical. Here is Criss performing Teenage Dream on last night’s Glee episode. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the early ’11 launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Glee' To Promote Darren Criss To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- 'Raised By Wolves' Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
- CBS Orders Dan Kopelman Man’s Life Comedy Pilot From Kapital Entertainment