EXCLUSIVE: Darren Criss is hitting all the right notes with his new Glee bosses. Hot on the heels of his well-received debut last night as Kurt’s gay role model Blaine, the actor/singer/songwriter is in talks to become a full-fledged series regular. The promotion for Criss – who initially came on board the Fox hit as a recurring – would likely kick in at the start of the show’s already-greenlit third season. This would mark the first regular TV gig for Criss whose biggest pre-Glee TV role was an arc on ABC’s short-lived Eastwick. He first found fame on the Internet as the star of YouTube viral hit A Very Potter Musical. Here is Criss performing Teenage Dream on last night’s Glee episode. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the early ’11 launch of a new TV-centric website.
'Glee' To Promote Darren Criss To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Gage Golightly To Star In the CW Pilot
- ‘Playing Dead’: Tyler Ritter To Star In the CW Drama Pilot
- World Cup 2018: Fox To Air Record 38 Matches Live On Broadcast Network – Full TV Schedule
- ‘God Friended Me’: ‘Scandal’s Joe Morton To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘So Close’: Sabrina Carpenter Cast In Greg Malins’ NBC Comedy Pilot
- Imagine Entertainment Takes Controlling Interest In Comedy Series Producer Jax Media