EXCLUSIVE: Being a high-profile Glee fan has its perks. The Fox phenom is in talks with CBS Evening News anchor (and self-proclaimed Gleek) Katie Couric to make a cameo in the show’s post-Super Bowl episode on Feb. 6. A Fox source declined to comment, but an insider tells me that Couric would play herself in a scene with Emmy winner Jane Lynch. A portion of the episode revolves around Lynch’s Sue attending the regional cheerleading championships with her Cheerios squad.
Fox's 'Glee' courting Katie Couric for Super Bowl Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
Latest TV News
- ‘The Orville’: Chris Johnson Set To Recur On Season 2 Of Seth MacFarlane’s Fox Dramedy
- Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
- Russell Hornsby To Star In Fox Legal Drama Pilot Produced By Danny Strong
- Move! Binge-Watching Might Be Hazardous To Your Health, Study Says
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot