Plans have been formalized for a gathering tonight in New York to celebrate the life of Ronni Chasen. Friends and colleagues of the beloved publicist are being invited to Michael’s at 24 W 55th Street from 6-8 PM to have a drink in her honor. Last night, I attended a DGA screening of Ed Zwick’s Love and Other Drugs. At a post-screening party at Tomate, the shock over her death dominated the conversation. She was part of the Oscar push on many of this year’s films, including that one. If there are any questions about tonight, call Scott Rudin’s office.
Friends Of Ronni Chasen To Gather At Michael's In Gotham Tonight
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Dax Shepard Driving Warner Bros 'CHiPS' Film; Michael Pena To Play Ponch
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur