Shawn Ryan’s The Chicago Code (formerly Ride-Along) will premiere on Monday, February 7, the night after Fox’s Super Bowl broadcast. As originally announced in May, the show will air in the Monday 9 PM slot which it were to share with the cancelled Lone Star. Jason Clarke and Jennifer Beals star in The Chicago Code, executive produced by Ryan and Tim Minear. It follows Chicago’s most powerful and respected cops as they navigate the city’s underbelly to fight crime and expose corruption within Chicago’s notorious political machine. By launching The Chicago Code right after the Super Bowl, Fox will certainly try use TV’s biggest promotional platform to drive viewers to the premiere the next night.
Fox Sets Premiere Date For Shawn Ryan's New Cop Drama 'The Chicago Code'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- 'Hitch' Comedy Series In Works At Fox
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock