EXCLUSIVE: Chicago-based theater actor Cliff Chamberlain has landed the male lead opposite Ana Ortiz in Fox’s off-cycle comedy pilot Outnumbered, which is being directed by Larry Charles. Inspired by the BBC sitcom, Outnumbered revolves around one set of parents (Ortiz, Chamberlain) who are often overwhelmed by their three children. Chamberlain will play the dad, Pete Tulley, an attorney who is often exhausted and overwhelmed by the demands of fatherhood. The project is being produced by 20th TV, Chernin Entertainment and Hat Trick Prods, the British company behind the original series.
Fox Pilot 'Outnumbered' Finds Male Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend