Fox will premiere new game show Million Dollar Money Drop as a strip during the holidays, airing on Dec. 20, 21, 22 and 23. On the show, based on an UK format, two contestants are given $1 million and have to work together to keep the money by answering multiple-choice questions. The project, which has been in the works at Fox for a while, will be hosted by Kevin Pollack who was previously attached to the network’s ill-fated Our Little Genius game show.
Fox Launches High-Stakes Game Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'