EXCLUSIVE: Veronica Mars creator and Party Down co-creator Rob Thomas has set up a second broadcast project, this time at Fox. Thomas will be writing the single-camera comedy titled Little In Common, which is about three families whose lives have become intertwined through youth sports. The project, which has received a script commitment, is in second position to Temp, a comedy that Thomas is co-writing with fellow Party Down co-creators John Enbom and Dan Etheridge for NBC. Both shows are produced by Warner Bros. TV. Thomas is executive producing Little In Common with frequent collaborators Danielle Stokdyk, Jennifer Gwartz and Etheridge who all worked with him on UPN’s Veronica Mars, ABC’s Cupid and Starz’s Party Down and are also executive producing Temp with him.
Fox Has 'Little In Common' With Rob Thomas For Comedy Project
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21