EXCLUSIVE: In a rare venturing into multi-camera comedy, Fox is developing a half-hour project starring comedian Owen Benjamin and written by comedy veteran Marsh McCall. Benjamin and McCall co-created the ABC Studios-produced sitcom, which stars Benjamin as a question-everything high school counselor balancing bachelorhood and his eccentric family. McCall executive produces the untitled project with producer Bill Haber, former agent and CAA co-founder, as well as Peter Principato, Paul Young and Joel Zadak. Benjamin, repped by CAA and Prinicpato Young, co-starred in The House Bunny and was a regular correspondent on The Jay Leno Show. He recently filmed a small role in the Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill and was part of Vince Vaughn and Kevin James’ sold-out comedy tour.
Fox Developing Sitcom Starring Comedian Owen Benjamin
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'