EXCLUSIVE: Her song In the Deep from the movie Crash earned her an Oscar nomination. Now songwriter-actress Bird York is writing In Deep, a drama pilot script for Fox. The project, which York is executive producing with Gary Randall, is described as a Sopranos meets Desperate Housewives. It centers around a female undercover FBI agent infiltrating the Chicago Mob with the help of the made men’s women. 20th Century Fox TV is producing the untitled drama, which has received a script commitment. York, a recent alumna of the WGA Showrunners program, is repped by Gersh and Code Entertainment.
Fox Developing Drama From Bird York
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations