David Rosenthal is starting a new imprint at Penguin Group USA. Rosenthal was displaced from a long run atop Simon & Schuster by Twelve editor Jonathan Karp early this year. Rosenthal will publish between 24 and 36 books per year, he told the New York Times.
David Rosenthal Starts New Penguin Imprint
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'