Here is Conan O’Brien’s sneak peak at his new talk show at TBS aka Show Zero, which he did online last night. Judging by the 5-minute preview, the new show will be a lot like any other late-night talk shows, with a monologue, celebrity and musical guests. Hopefully there will be some tweaks to the stodgy format or at least more of the jokes/guests and less of the intrusive Diet Coke plugs that take up most of the time in the Show Zero video.
Conan O'Brien Debuts 'Show Zero'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Details Massacres That Have Not Occurred Since Donald Trump Took Office
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?