The orange blimp promoting Conan O’Brien’s new late-night show on TBS hovered over Conan’s former stomping grounds at NBC Universal this afternoon. Here is a photo capturing the blimp as it flies above Burbank and Universal. Sources say the blimp was visible from the NBCU offices as well as the Burbank set where The Tonight Show with Jay Leno is taping. Conan goes against Leno and the rest of his late-night rivals tonight when he will kick in his second week on TBS.
Conan Blimp Flies Over 'The Tonight Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Jay-Z’s Trayvon Martin Docuseries Sparks Feud Between Snoop Dogg And George Zimmerman
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’