It may have been ahead of its time and may have faced a premature death on HBO but now the pay cable network’s short-lived comedy series The Comeback starring Lisa Kudrow is getting a second lease of life on Sundance Channel, which has acquired basic cable rights to the show. Created by Kudrow and Sex and the City creator Michael Patrick King, The Comeback will make its Sundance Channel premiere on November 23 and will run all 13 produced episodes. Shot in the style of a reality show, The Comeback follows sitcom actress Valerie (Kudrow) through her home life and her career resurgence.
Comeback For HBO's 'Comeback' With Sundance Channel Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…