It may have been ahead of its time and may have faced a premature death on HBO but now the pay cable network’s short-lived comedy series The Comeback starring Lisa Kudrow is getting a second lease of life on Sundance Channel, which has acquired basic cable rights to the show. Created by Kudrow and Sex and the City creator Michael Patrick King, The Comeback will make its Sundance Channel premiere on November 23 and will run all 13 produced episodes. Shot in the style of a reality show, The Comeback follows sitcom actress Valerie (Kudrow) through her home life and her career resurgence.
Comeback For HBO's 'Comeback' With Sundance Channel Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles