It may have been ahead of its time and may have faced a premature death on HBO but now the pay cable network’s short-lived comedy series The Comeback starring Lisa Kudrow is getting a second lease of life on Sundance Channel, which has acquired basic cable rights to the show. Created by Kudrow and Sex and the City creator Michael Patrick King, The Comeback will make its Sundance Channel premiere on November 23 and will run all 13 produced episodes. Shot in the style of a reality show, The Comeback follows sitcom actress Valerie (Kudrow) through her home life and her career resurgence.
Comeback For HBO's 'Comeback' With Sundance Channel Acquisition
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards