CBS’ No.2 scheduling executive Andy Kubitz has been promoted to SVP, reporting to the network’s scheduling guru, Kelly Kahl, Senior EVP CBS Primetime. A 15-year CBS veteran, Kubitz has played a key part in the last nine CBS fall schedules, including CBS’ major scheduling moves this fall. He will continue to be responsible for the scheduling of CBS’s primetime series, specials, television movies and mini-series as well as contribute to the scheduling of The CW and coordinating CBS’s theatrical acquisitions. Kubitz most recently served as a VP.
CBS Upps Scheduling Exec Andy Kubitz
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CMT President Brian Philips To Depart After 16 Years At the Viacom Network
- Primary Wave Adds Trio To Management Ranks
- Joel Zadak Makes Partner At Principato-Young Entertainment
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition: How Do Today’s Findings Affect Proposed Deal?
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Trailer: “Nothing Can Keep Us From Being Free”
- President Donald Trump Sets New Low With Sexist Twitter Attack On Mika Brzezinski