EXCLUSIVE: Former Nip/Tuck star Dylan Walsh is reuniting with CBS and producers Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly for another procedural about an agent at a Washington D.C.-based government agency. CBS has ordered a script for an untitled FBI drama project set in D.C. from veteran drama writer Julie Hebert, with Walsh attached to star. Timberman/Beverly Prods. and CBS Television Studios, where the company is now based, are producing. Hebert, Timberman and Beverly are executive producing, with Walsh and Kerry Schmidt serving as producers. Last development season, Walsh played the lead in The Line, a CBS drama pilot from writer-director Michael Dinner, Timberman/Beverly and Sony TV, which centered an Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agent and a father. Walsh, repped by Gersh and manager Bob McGowan, recently co-starred in Secretariat. CAA-repped Hebert serves as a consulting producer on the CBS/CBS Studios freshman cop family drama Blue Bloods. Her series credits include Numbers, ER, Third Watch and The West Wing.
CBS Sets FBI Drama Starring Dylan Walsh
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd