EXCLUSIVE: Former Nip/Tuck star Dylan Walsh is reuniting with CBS and producers Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly for another procedural about an agent at a Washington D.C.-based government agency. CBS has ordered a script for an untitled FBI drama project set in D.C. from veteran drama writer Julie Hebert, with Walsh attached to star. Timberman/Beverly Prods. and CBS Television Studios, where the company is now based, are producing. Hebert, Timberman and Beverly are executive producing, with Walsh and Kerry Schmidt serving as producers. Last development season, Walsh played the lead in The Line, a CBS drama pilot from writer-director Michael Dinner, Timberman/Beverly and Sony TV, which centered an Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agent and a father. Walsh, repped by Gersh and manager Bob McGowan, recently co-starred in Secretariat. CAA-repped Hebert serves as a consulting producer on the CBS/CBS Studios freshman cop family drama Blue Bloods. Her series credits include Numbers, ER, Third Watch and The West Wing.
CBS Sets FBI Drama Starring Dylan Walsh
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'