EXCLUSIVE: Former Nip/Tuck star Dylan Walsh is reuniting with CBS and producers Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly for another procedural about an agent at a Washington D.C.-based government agency. CBS has ordered a script for an untitled FBI drama project set in D.C. from veteran drama writer Julie Hebert, with Walsh attached to star. Timberman/Beverly Prods. and CBS Television Studios, where the company is now based, are producing. Hebert, Timberman and Beverly are executive producing, with Walsh and Kerry Schmidt serving as producers. Last development season, Walsh played the lead in The Line, a CBS drama pilot from writer-director Michael Dinner, Timberman/Beverly and Sony TV, which centered an Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agent and a father. Walsh, repped by Gersh and manager Bob McGowan, recently co-starred in Secretariat. CAA-repped Hebert serves as a consulting producer on the CBS/CBS Studios freshman cop family drama Blue Bloods. Her series credits include Numbers, ER, Third Watch and The West Wing.
CBS Sets FBI Drama Starring Dylan Walsh
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- “Hello, Clarice” – Jodie Foster Visits Stephen Colbert For Special Probe Into Lecter Ties To Trump
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix