CBS has promoted its top PR executives at the network and the studio. Phil Gonzales has been upped to SVP communications for CBS Entertainment and Lauri Metrose to SVP communications for CBS Television Studios. They continue to report to Chris Ender, SVP communications, CBS. Metrose has been VP communications at CBS Television Studios since 2005 where she has led campaigns for such series as NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods and also spearheaded the successful Emmy campaign for The Good Wife his year. Gonzales, who joined CBS Entertainment in 2004 as VP communications from Warner Bros. TV, has overseen the network’s publicity campaigns for the three CSI series, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and The Mentalist as well as CBS’ freshman class this fall led by Hawaii Five-0 and Mike & Molly.
CBS Promotes PR Executives Phil Gonzales And Lauri Metrose to SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order