CBS has promoted its top PR executives at the network and the studio. Phil Gonzales has been upped to SVP communications for CBS Entertainment and Lauri Metrose to SVP communications for CBS Television Studios. They continue to report to Chris Ender, SVP communications, CBS. Metrose has been VP communications at CBS Television Studios since 2005 where she has led campaigns for such series as NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods and also spearheaded the successful Emmy campaign for The Good Wife his year. Gonzales, who joined CBS Entertainment in 2004 as VP communications from Warner Bros. TV, has overseen the network’s publicity campaigns for the three CSI series, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and The Mentalist as well as CBS’ freshman class this fall led by Hawaii Five-0 and Mike & Molly.
CBS Promotes PR Executives Phil Gonzales And Lauri Metrose to SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report