CBS has promoted its top PR executives at the network and the studio. Phil Gonzales has been upped to SVP communications for CBS Entertainment and Lauri Metrose to SVP communications for CBS Television Studios. They continue to report to Chris Ender, SVP communications, CBS. Metrose has been VP communications at CBS Television Studios since 2005 where she has led campaigns for such series as NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods and also spearheaded the successful Emmy campaign for The Good Wife his year. Gonzales, who joined CBS Entertainment in 2004 as VP communications from Warner Bros. TV, has overseen the network’s publicity campaigns for the three CSI series, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and The Mentalist as well as CBS’ freshman class this fall led by Hawaii Five-0 and Mike & Molly.
CBS Promotes PR Executives Phil Gonzales And Lauri Metrose to SVP
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup