CBS has promoted its top PR executives at the network and the studio. Phil Gonzales has been upped to SVP communications for CBS Entertainment and Lauri Metrose to SVP communications for CBS Television Studios. They continue to report to Chris Ender, SVP communications, CBS. Metrose has been VP communications at CBS Television Studios since 2005 where she has led campaigns for such series as NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods and also spearheaded the successful Emmy campaign for The Good Wife his year. Gonzales, who joined CBS Entertainment in 2004 as VP communications from Warner Bros. TV, has overseen the network’s publicity campaigns for the three CSI series, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and The Mentalist as well as CBS’ freshman class this fall led by Hawaii Five-0 and Mike & Molly.
CBS Promotes PR Executives Phil Gonzales And Lauri Metrose to SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Kate Del Castillo Netflix Series ‘Ingobernable’ To Film In U.S.
- Hulu Confirms Skinny Bundle & Live Nation Concert Deal – Newfront
- Stacey Dash Cast As Chicago Mayor In ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’ Amid Slew Of Cameos
- Telemundo Studios Promotes Two Key Scripted Executives
- Hulu Renews ‘Mindy Project’ For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More…
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm