Cartoon Network has renewed its Monday night animated comedy series Adventure Time, Regular Show and MAD. Created by Pendleton Ward and executive produced by Fred Siebert, Adventure Time is in its second season and has now been greenlit for a third. Created by J.G. Quintel, Regular Show debuted in September 2010 and has been picked up for a second season. MAD, based on the DC Comics magazine, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and executive produced by Sam Register, also launched in September and has been renewed for a second season.
Cartoon Network Renews 3 Animated Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest…
- Charter Forges Alliance With Dolan Family Media Analytics Firm
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.