Cartoon Network has renewed its Monday night animated comedy series Adventure Time, Regular Show and MAD. Created by Pendleton Ward and executive produced by Fred Siebert, Adventure Time is in its second season and has now been greenlit for a third. Created by J.G. Quintel, Regular Show debuted in September 2010 and has been picked up for a second season. MAD, based on the DC Comics magazine, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and executive produced by Sam Register, also launched in September and has been renewed for a second season.
Cartoon Network Renews 3 Animated Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con