Cartoon Network has renewed its Monday night animated comedy series Adventure Time, Regular Show and MAD. Created by Pendleton Ward and executive produced by Fred Siebert, Adventure Time is in its second season and has now been greenlit for a third. Created by J.G. Quintel, Regular Show debuted in September 2010 and has been picked up for a second season. MAD, based on the DC Comics magazine, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and executive produced by Sam Register, also launched in September and has been renewed for a second season.
Cartoon Network Renews 3 Animated Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'