Cartoon Network has renewed its Monday night animated comedy series Adventure Time, Regular Show and MAD. Created by Pendleton Ward and executive produced by Fred Siebert, Adventure Time is in its second season and has now been greenlit for a third. Created by J.G. Quintel, Regular Show debuted in September 2010 and has been picked up for a second season. MAD, based on the DC Comics magazine, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and executive produced by Sam Register, also launched in September and has been renewed for a second season.
Cartoon Network Renews 3 Animated Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era