EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ On Netflix Sets Cheo Hodari Coker As Writer & Showrunner
- UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents In Mass Exodus
- ‘New Girl’ Renewed For Season 5 By Fox
- Barbara Walters Back For ID Series; Science & Discovery Life Set Slates – Upfronts
- TLC Tackles Arranged Marriages, Doubles Down On Weddings, Babies, Fashion Disasters – Upfronts
- Discovery Family, Velocity & More Unveil New Series – Upfronts