EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Cast In AMC Pilot 'White City'
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television