EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Andreeva
- Fox Boston Affiliate Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS Over Carriage Dispute With Cox
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Scrapped By Russian Parliament
- CBS Sets 2015 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Special
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season