EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Ryan Lochte Dips Toe In ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pool
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89
- Fox Hit With ‘Empire’ Class Action Suit Over Filming At Juvenile Detention Center
- CW Developing Martial Law Drama ‘Rise’ From ‘Vampire Diaries’ Exec Producers
- Sarah Jones Opportunity Internship Names Its Second Recipient
- Donald Trump Delivers Fox News Channel’s Second-Best Town Hall Demo Ratings