EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Empire' Ratings Fall To Low As Dolly Parton Movie Wins In Viewers; 'Arrow' Hits Season Highs With Mega-Crossover
'Supergirl'-'Flash'-'Arrow'-'Legends' Crossover Review: CW's Latest Team-Up Strongest & Most Ambitious Yet
Latest TV News
- Kathleen Robertson Sells ‘Swimming With Sharks’ Series Adaptation To E!, Dramedy Starring Christina Applegate…
- High Noon Entertainment Ups Five In Creative Team
- ‘Celebrity Name Game’ Hosted By Craig Ferguson Canceled After 3 Seasons
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’: No Season 2 At Amazon, Will Be Shopped Elsewhere
- Bloomberg Election-Cycle Series ‘With All Due Respect’ Reaches End Of Road Today
- Diversity Touted At 34th Annual Caucus For Producers, Writers & Directors Awards Dinner