EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Starz-Lionsgate Merger Talks Stall After Both Companies’ Stocks Swoon
- James Corden’s Adele Carpool Karaoke Sets Late-Night YouTube Record
- Carly Fiorina Quits, Chris Christie Likely Next As Hopes Dim For Podium At CBS’ Debate
- ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Adds Lee Majors & Ted Raimi To Season 2 Cast On Starz
- Bob Costas To Anchor NBC’s Olympics In Primetime For Record 11th Time
- ‘Shooter’ Drama Based On Movie Gets Series Order At USA, Ryan Phillippe Stars