EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Beyond' Dips Below $60M; 'Lights Out' Electrifies; 'Ice Age' Bit By 'Pets' -- Box Office Sat. AM
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Latest TV News
- ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency’ Offers 1st Look -Comic-Con
- ‘Legion’ Trailer: First Look At Marvel’s X-Men FX Series – Comic-Con
- ‘The Expanse’: First Look At Season 2 Of Syfy Space Drama – Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek’ TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series “Won’t Be Episodic”, Bryan Fuller…
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Renewed For Second Season By Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Casts ‘Galavant’s Karen David As Princess Jasmine