EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Step Up: High Water’ Renewed For Season 2 By YouTube
- ‘Today’ Grabs Royal Wedding Week Ratings Crown
- ‘UnReal’ Moves To Hulu For Likely Final Season 4
- Seth Meyers Blasts Donald Trump’s Claim FBI Spied On White House
- Stephen Colbert Looks At Leakin’ Donald Trump
- ‘Peppa Pig’ & TV Content Drive Entertainment One Results But Movie Revenues Slow