EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA East's Council Asks Members To Authorize Strike
- Dominic Burgess Joins ‘Linda From HR’; Tony Rock In ‘Living Biblically’
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses “Stupid” Crack About Maxine Waters’ “Distracting” On ‘Factor…
- ‘The Flash’s Grant Gustin Draws ‘The Last Full Measure’
- Leonardo DiCaprio Remembers ‘Gilbert Grape’ Star Darlene Cates: “She Was The Best Acting Mom I Ever Had”…
- ‘Mayans MC’: Andrea Londo Cast In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff Pilot