EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
Nicholas Hoult, Luke Evans & Henry Cavill Suit Up For War Drama ‘Sand Castle’; Mark Gordon Co, Treehouse Producing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Down In Return As ‘Heroes Reborn’ & ‘The Blacklist’ Slip Against Sports…
- ‘The Arcana Chronicles’ Books To Get TV Series Adaptation By Warner Bros. With Adam Shankman Producing
- Trevor Noah Hammers Rupert Murdoch And Ben Carson On ‘The Daily Show’
- Disney Channel’s ‘The Lion Guard’ Movie Gets Premiere Date & Teaser
- ‘Banshee’s Fourth & Final Season Gets Premiere Date On Cinemax
- Alejandro G. Iñárritu Tapped As Featured Speaker At Produced By: New York