Sarah Palin lost almost half of her premiere audience in the second airing of her TLC reality series Sarah Palin’s Alaska. On Sunday, the series executive produced by Mark Burnett, drew 3 million viewers. That is down 40% from the 5 million who tuned in for the debut last Sunday. In adults 18-49, Palin averaged 885,000, down 45% and also posted a similar decline, 46%, in adults 25-54. Meanwhile, AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead (4.8 million), continued to hold steady, down 5% from the previous week in total viewers.
CABLE RAT RACE: Palin Drops Big In Week 2; 'Walking Dead' Steady
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot