Sarah Palin lost almost half of her premiere audience in the second airing of her TLC reality series Sarah Palin’s Alaska. On Sunday, the series executive produced by Mark Burnett, drew 3 million viewers. That is down 40% from the 5 million who tuned in for the debut last Sunday. In adults 18-49, Palin averaged 885,000, down 45% and also posted a similar decline, 46%, in adults 25-54. Meanwhile, AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead (4.8 million), continued to hold steady, down 5% from the previous week in total viewers.
CABLE RAT RACE: Palin Drops Big In Week 2; 'Walking Dead' Steady
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement