Sarah Palin lost almost half of her premiere audience in the second airing of her TLC reality series Sarah Palin’s Alaska. On Sunday, the series executive produced by Mark Burnett, drew 3 million viewers. That is down 40% from the 5 million who tuned in for the debut last Sunday. In adults 18-49, Palin averaged 885,000, down 45% and also posted a similar decline, 46%, in adults 25-54. Meanwhile, AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead (4.8 million), continued to hold steady, down 5% from the previous week in total viewers.
CABLE RAT RACE: Palin Drops Big In Week 2; 'Walking Dead' Steady
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign