Sarah Palin lost almost half of her premiere audience in the second airing of her TLC reality series Sarah Palin’s Alaska. On Sunday, the series executive produced by Mark Burnett, drew 3 million viewers. That is down 40% from the 5 million who tuned in for the debut last Sunday. In adults 18-49, Palin averaged 885,000, down 45% and also posted a similar decline, 46%, in adults 25-54. Meanwhile, AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead (4.8 million), continued to hold steady, down 5% from the previous week in total viewers.
CABLE RAT RACE: Palin Drops Big In Week 2; 'Walking Dead' Steady
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox