Sarah Palin lost almost half of her premiere audience in the second airing of her TLC reality series Sarah Palin’s Alaska. On Sunday, the series executive produced by Mark Burnett, drew 3 million viewers. That is down 40% from the 5 million who tuned in for the debut last Sunday. In adults 18-49, Palin averaged 885,000, down 45% and also posted a similar decline, 46%, in adults 25-54. Meanwhile, AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead (4.8 million), continued to hold steady, down 5% from the previous week in total viewers.
CABLE RAT RACE: Palin Drops Big In Week 2; 'Walking Dead' Steady
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee Anticipates Donald Trump’s Thank-You Tour Stop In North Carolina With Look At Governor Race
- Van Jones To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump Presidency: “Welcome To Hell”
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Peter Vaughan Dies At The Age Of 93
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- Margaret Whitton Dies: ‘Major League’ Actress & Producer-Director Was 67
- Twitter Year-End Numbers: Top Trending TV Shows, Movies & More