CAA made a couple of signings over the weekend. The agency signed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria’s Secret fixture who was hand picked by Michael Bay to replace Megan Fox as the female lead opposite Shia LaBeouf in Transformers: The Dark of The Moon. The agency also signed The Gotham Group, the management company run by Ellen Goldsmith-Vein which represents a wealth of source material from major publishers and comic book companies and has producing credits that include The Spiderwick Chronicles and the upcoming Taylor Lautner-starrer Abduction. Huntington-Whiteley wasn’t previously repped as an actress. The Gotham Group had been repped by WME, which last week signed Chris Columbus away from CAA.
CAA Makes A Pair Of Signings
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys