Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
'SNL' Highlights: Stormy Does Update, Robert Mueller Bursts At Seams, Jessica Chastain Hosts Anti-Trump Game Show
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest Film News
- Ethan Hawke Talks Sundance Memories, Directing ‘Blaze’ & Outlaw Country
- ‘Dark Money’ Exclusive Clip: Feature Doc Premieres At Sundance Tomorrow
- ‘Tyrel’ Director Sebastián Silva On The Film’s Alienation Premise – Sundance Studio
- SAG Awards Stunt Ensemble Winners: ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’
- ‘RBG’: How Betsy West & Julie Cohen Gained Access Into The Life Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg…
- ‘Jumanji’ At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; ‘Maze Runner: Death Cure’ Debuts – International…