Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman' Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; 'IT's At $650M+ WW; 'DM3' Catches 'Dory' - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Renée Zellweger To Play Judy Garland In ‘Judy’ For Pathé, Calamity Films – AFM
- ‘Mudbound’ Director Dee Rees Talks Career Trajectory, Choosing Producers, And Her Love For Ensemble Casts
- ‘Kingsman’ Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; ‘IT’s At $650M+ WW; ‘DM3’ Catches ‘Dory’ – International…
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele On Divisiveness, Black Identity & The “White Savior”
- ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn Warned Women About James Toback: “I Couldn’t Stop Him”
- Hollywood Reacts To James Toback Allegations: “Damn You”, “A Disgrace”