Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27M+ Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Beatriz At Dinner’ Clip: Salma Hayek & John Lithgow’s Sundance Movie Offers Food For Thought
- ‘The Comedian’ Exclusive Clip: Robert De Niro Meets The Parent – Harvey Keitel
- Chris Columbus Boards Sundance Pic ‘Menashe’ As EP
- Benelux Distributor The Searchers Signs Slate Co-Financing Deal With Anton Corp.
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $27M+ Weekend, ‘Rogue’ Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday…
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA