Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest Film News
- ‘Big Sick’s Michael Showalter & ‘Godless’ Scott Frank Among Advisors For Sundance…
- WME Bolsters Comedy Touring, Nabs Seven APAers After Mike Berkowitz Jump
- Women In Hollywood: Dee Rees Stripped Mary J. Blige Emotionally Bare For ‘Mudbound’
- Bold Films Lays Off About 50% Of Its Staff
- Netflix Named PETA’s 2017 Company Of Year
- Kevin Hart, Will Packer Team For Action Comedy ‘On The Run’ In Universal Pitch Deal