Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Woody Harrelson’s One-Night, One-Take, Live Directorial Gamble Pays Off – Deadline Disruptors
- ‘The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride…
- Annapurna To Jump Start France, Italy, Japan Output Deals With ‘Detroit’ – Cannes
- ‘Teen Wolf’ Star Tyler Posey, Violett Beane & More Are Game For ‘Truth Or Dare’ From Blumhouse
- Ryan Eggold's Tribeca Film ‘Literally, Right Before Aaron’ Lands At Screen Media
- Awards Consultant Lisa Taback On The Evolving Art Of Oscar Strategy – Deadline Disruptors