Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Jane the Virgin' Finale': Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, 'Dallas'-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show's Endgame
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Nyle DiMarco Went From 'America's Next Top Model' To Broadway Producer: How 'Children Of A Lesser God' Paved The Way
Latest Film News
- Katherine Waterston & Michael Shannon Wade Through Grief And Alienation In ‘State Like Sleep’ — Tribeca…
- ‘Ready Player One’ Tops $500M Global Box Office, Scores $200M+ In China
- Mechanic’s Resignation Letter Sets The Agenda For An Academy Board Election That Starts Monday
- Christina Hendricks & Alysia Reiner Foster Dialogue On Motherhood With ‘Egg’
- Alex Pettyfer Discusses His Transition To Directing With ‘Back Roads’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Still Noisy With $21M+; ‘I Feel Pretty’ $18M; ‘Super Troopers 2’ Arrests $16M – Saturday…