The four-time Academy Award and Emmy and Tony nominee and one-time Best Actor Oscar winner (for Kiss Of The Spider Woman) just made the move to Adam Schweitzer, co-head of ICM’s motion picture talent department. He’s currently filming the lead role in the HBO film Too Big To Fail about the financial crisis directed by Curtis Hanson.
Actor William Hurt Leaves WME For ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”