AMC will add to commuters’ headaches worldwide tomorrow with a promotional stunt for the upcoming drama series The Walking Dead involving zombies invading 26 cities. The global outbreaks of hundreds of undead will center in and around major landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., Big Ben in London, The Prado Museum in Madrid, the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, the Acropolis in Athens and more. They begin at daybreak in Taipei and Hong Kong, followed by Istanbul, Madrid, Munich, London, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, New York City and end in Los Angeles, to coincide with the series’ Hollywood premiere bash. The Walking Dead premieres on AMC and the Fox International Channels worldwide on Oct. 31.
Zombies Take To The Streets To Promote 'Walking Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest TV News
- Ellen Albertini Dow Dies: ‘Wedding Singer’s’ Rapping Granny Was 101
- Fox Drama & Comedy Pilots Start Staffing
- ‘Gotham’ Finale: EP Bruno Heller Sets Up Season 2’s Big Joke & Gets Fishy
- Peter Chernin Mulls Independent Future For His TV Company
- President Obama Offers To Play Dominoes With David Letterman When They Retire
- Alex Cary Inks Overall Deal With Uni TV