AMC will add to commuters’ headaches worldwide tomorrow with a promotional stunt for the upcoming drama series The Walking Dead involving zombies invading 26 cities. The global outbreaks of hundreds of undead will center in and around major landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., Big Ben in London, The Prado Museum in Madrid, the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, the Acropolis in Athens and more. They begin at daybreak in Taipei and Hong Kong, followed by Istanbul, Madrid, Munich, London, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, New York City and end in Los Angeles, to coincide with the series’ Hollywood premiere bash. The Walking Dead premieres on AMC and the Fox International Channels worldwide on Oct. 31.
Zombies Take To The Streets To Promote 'Walking Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Caucus For Producers, Writers & Directors Unveils Honorees & Nominees
- Ron Livingston To Star In Peter Farrelly Comedy Series 'Loudermilk' On Audience
- ‘This Is Us’ Has Strong Week 2 Retention, ‘Bull’ Also Solid, ‘NCIS: NO’ Eyes Uptick
- NBC Buys ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy From ‘Superstore’ Trio
- W. Kamau Bell’s ‘United Shades of America’ Lands Season 2 Order From CNN
- Peter Berg’s ‘The Warfighters’ Gets Veterans Day Premiere On History