AMC will add to commuters’ headaches worldwide tomorrow with a promotional stunt for the upcoming drama series The Walking Dead involving zombies invading 26 cities. The global outbreaks of hundreds of undead will center in and around major landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., Big Ben in London, The Prado Museum in Madrid, the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, the Acropolis in Athens and more. They begin at daybreak in Taipei and Hong Kong, followed by Istanbul, Madrid, Munich, London, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, New York City and end in Los Angeles, to coincide with the series’ Hollywood premiere bash. The Walking Dead premieres on AMC and the Fox International Channels worldwide on Oct. 31.
Zombies Take To The Streets To Promote 'Walking Dead'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres