AMC will add to commuters’ headaches worldwide tomorrow with a promotional stunt for the upcoming drama series The Walking Dead involving zombies invading 26 cities. The global outbreaks of hundreds of undead will center in and around major landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., Big Ben in London, The Prado Museum in Madrid, the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, the Acropolis in Athens and more. They begin at daybreak in Taipei and Hong Kong, followed by Istanbul, Madrid, Munich, London, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, New York City and end in Los Angeles, to coincide with the series’ Hollywood premiere bash. The Walking Dead premieres on AMC and the Fox International Channels worldwide on Oct. 31.
Zombies Take To The Streets To Promote 'Walking Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- NBC Orders ‘First Dates’ Docu-Reality Series Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- Jon Stewart Sends Jason Jones On His Way To TBS
- NCAA Tournament Ratings Rise To 25-Year High, ‘Bones’ Returns Steady, ‘Blacklist’ Down
- Vivendi Chairman Vincent Bollore Ups His Stake To 10.2%
- Don Mischer To Return As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Sony Pictures TV Buys Dutch Pay TV Group Film1 From Liberty Media