AMC will add to commuters’ headaches worldwide tomorrow with a promotional stunt for the upcoming drama series The Walking Dead involving zombies invading 26 cities. The global outbreaks of hundreds of undead will center in and around major landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., Big Ben in London, The Prado Museum in Madrid, the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, the Acropolis in Athens and more. They begin at daybreak in Taipei and Hong Kong, followed by Istanbul, Madrid, Munich, London, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, New York City and end in Los Angeles, to coincide with the series’ Hollywood premiere bash. The Walking Dead premieres on AMC and the Fox International Channels worldwide on Oct. 31.
Zombies Take To The Streets To Promote 'Walking Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- AMC Networks Isn’t A Studio Yet, But It’s Getting There, CEO Says
- Conservative Activist James O’Keefe Releases Recordings Targeting CNN, During CPAC
- Steve Buscemi, Stanley Tucci & Wren Arthur’s Olive Productions Inks First Look Deal With Entertainment One
- ABC’s Shondaland Pilot Casts Wesam Keesh; Neil Brown Jr. Joins CBS’ Navy SEAL Drama
- Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In Seth Rogen’s FX AI Comedy Pilot; Ramona Young Joins ‘Thin Ice’
- ‘Cries From Syria’ Trailer: HBO Sundance Documentary Looks At Nation In Crisis