MTV Networks has acquired the TV rights to a package of 2010 theatrical films from NBC Universal. Spike TV has attained the rights to Robin Hood, Wolfman, Green Zone and MacGruber. Comedy Central has procured the rights to Get Him to the Greek while MTV has acquired Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Spike TV’s broadcast rights for Wolfman and Green Zone begin June 1, 2012 while the premiere window for Robin Hood and MacGruber begins September 1, 2012. The deal with NBCU also includes library titles Scarface, A Bronx Tale, Cape Fear, and the Jaws trilogy. Comedy Central has a premiere window for Get Him To the Greek on September 1, 2012 while MTV will have the broadcast premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on November 1, 2012.
Viacom's Spike TV, Comedy Central & MTV Pick Up NBC Universal Movie Package
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7