MTV Networks has acquired the TV rights to a package of 2010 theatrical films from NBC Universal. Spike TV has attained the rights to Robin Hood, Wolfman, Green Zone and MacGruber. Comedy Central has procured the rights to Get Him to the Greek while MTV has acquired Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Spike TV’s broadcast rights for Wolfman and Green Zone begin June 1, 2012 while the premiere window for Robin Hood and MacGruber begins September 1, 2012. The deal with NBCU also includes library titles Scarface, A Bronx Tale, Cape Fear, and the Jaws trilogy. Comedy Central has a premiere window for Get Him To the Greek on September 1, 2012 while MTV will have the broadcast premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on November 1, 2012.
Viacom's Spike TV, Comedy Central & MTV Pick Up NBC Universal Movie Package
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'