MTV Networks has acquired the TV rights to a package of 2010 theatrical films from NBC Universal. Spike TV has attained the rights to Robin Hood, Wolfman, Green Zone and MacGruber. Comedy Central has procured the rights to Get Him to the Greek while MTV has acquired Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Spike TV’s broadcast rights for Wolfman and Green Zone begin June 1, 2012 while the premiere window for Robin Hood and MacGruber begins September 1, 2012. The deal with NBCU also includes library titles Scarface, A Bronx Tale, Cape Fear, and the Jaws trilogy. Comedy Central has a premiere window for Get Him To the Greek on September 1, 2012 while MTV will have the broadcast premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on November 1, 2012.
Viacom's Spike TV, Comedy Central & MTV Pick Up NBC Universal Movie Package
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV