MTV Networks has acquired the TV rights to a package of 2010 theatrical films from NBC Universal. Spike TV has attained the rights to Robin Hood, Wolfman, Green Zone and MacGruber. Comedy Central has procured the rights to Get Him to the Greek while MTV has acquired Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Spike TV’s broadcast rights for Wolfman and Green Zone begin June 1, 2012 while the premiere window for Robin Hood and MacGruber begins September 1, 2012. The deal with NBCU also includes library titles Scarface, A Bronx Tale, Cape Fear, and the Jaws trilogy. Comedy Central has a premiere window for Get Him To the Greek on September 1, 2012 while MTV will have the broadcast premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on November 1, 2012.
Viacom's Spike TV, Comedy Central & MTV Pick Up NBC Universal Movie Package
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'