Netherlands-born Niels Swinkels will oversee theatrical distribution for all Universal Pictures International titles in the UK and Eire. Until now he’s been SVP of distribution in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Swinkels replaces Simon Hewlett, who last month was promoted to run the whole of UPI’s international marketing. He will continue to be based in London and report to UPI distribution boss Duncan Clark.
Universal Taps Niels Swinkels As UK Boss
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest International News
- ‘The Insult’ Director Ziad Doueiri Overcame Political Controversy To Take Oscar Nod For Best Foreign…
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…