Is Michael Eisner still interested in the top Tribune job? What will happen to all of the stations? Those are the pressing questions now that Tribune has supposedly found a way out of Chapter 11. The company and many of its creditors announced a settlement after many of the lenders were holding out. Tribune said it will meet the Friday deadline to file a reorganization plan. The publishing and broadcasting company has been in Chapter 11 since December 2008.
Tribune Preps Bankruptcy Escape Plan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years