Is Michael Eisner still interested in the top Tribune job? What will happen to all of the stations? Those are the pressing questions now that Tribune has supposedly found a way out of Chapter 11. The company and many of its creditors announced a settlement after many of the lenders were holding out. Tribune said it will meet the Friday deadline to file a reorganization plan. The publishing and broadcasting company has been in Chapter 11 since December 2008.
Tribune Preps Bankruptcy Escape Plan
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'