EXCLUSIVE: Terry George has signed on for rewrite duty on Safe House, the Daniel Espinosa-directed Universal drama that goes into production early next year. Ryan Reynolds plays a young CIA agent who must transport a dangerous criminal — Denzel Washington — to safety after they are attacked at a safe house. David Guggenheim wrote the original script and Scott Stuber’s producing. WME-repped George takes the job just as he is also directing the first two new episodes of HBO’s Luck, the David Milch-created horse racing series that stars Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte. Michael Mann directed the pilot and is exec producing with Milch.
Terry George Checks Into 'Safe House'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- 3 Arts Taps Magical Elves Exec Dunia McNeily As Manager
- Rob McElhenney & Rob Rosell Comedy Gets Fox Production Commitment
- Fox News Channel’s New Daytime Lineup Showcases Harris Faulkner, Dana Perino, Sandra Smith
- Fox & ‘Who Shot Biggie and Tupac?’ Producers Say Sorry Over Wrong Cop Photo Shown In Docu
- ‘Young Sheldon’ & ‘Good Doctor’ Debut To Strong Ratings As New TV Season Starts
- Pinewood Television JV Fully Acquired By Peter Gerwe’s StoryFirst