EXCLUSIVE: Terry George has signed on for rewrite duty on Safe House, the Daniel Espinosa-directed Universal drama that goes into production early next year. Ryan Reynolds plays a young CIA agent who must transport a dangerous criminal — Denzel Washington — to safety after they are attacked at a safe house. David Guggenheim wrote the original script and Scott Stuber’s producing. WME-repped George takes the job just as he is also directing the first two new episodes of HBO’s Luck, the David Milch-created horse racing series that stars Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte. Michael Mann directed the pilot and is exec producing with Milch.
Terry George Checks Into 'Safe House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest TV News
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Renewed For Two More Seasons By Fox
- ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ Inches Up As Fox Comedies & ‘The Muppets’ Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With ‘The Flash’, ‘iZombie…
- Lady Gaga And Jay Leno Trump Bill Clinton In Late-Night TV