Veteran TV development executive Ted Gold has joined Parkes/MacDonald Prods. as head of television. The Gladiator producers Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald entered the TV arena this summer with a first-look deal at NBC Universal. Gold was most recently Head of TV Development for Deuce Three Prods. and executive producer on the CBS medical drama Three Rivers. Previously, Gold served as SVP of drama series at Fox where he developed and helped launch such series as Prison Break and Bones. Before Fox, Gold oversaw television development for Spelling Entertainment and worked at New World Entertainment. Parkes/MacDonald’s film credits include Catch Me If You Can, Men In Black and Minority Report.
Ted Gold Tops TV For Parkes/MacDonald
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- NBA Awards Tipping Off In June On TNT
- Jason Jones & Samantha Bee’s ‘The Detour’ Renewed For Season 3 By TBS
- Apple Music Delays Release Of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’
- ‘Descendants 2’ Set For Simultaneous July Premiere On Five Disney|ABC Television Group Networks
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l