Brett Ratner, who considers The Family Man one of his best films, has reunited with its star, Tea Leoni. She’ll join him for Tower Heist, the Universal Pictures/Imagine Entertainment action comedy. Leoni, a gifted comedienne, plays an FBI agent who sympathizes with Ben Stiller’s overworked manager character, and falls for him. The manager, of course, is planning to heist the Bernie Madoff-like crook under house arrest in the penthouse after he swindled the pensions of the building’s workers. Eddie Murphy, Gabourey Sidibe, Michael Pena and Alan Alda also star.
Tea Leoni Joins 'Tower Heist'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- Annabella Sciorra Tweets She Has “No Relief” From Harvey Weinstein Arrest
- Danica Patrick’s Historic Driving Career Ends With Indy 500 Crash – Will Power of Team Penske Wins
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel Says NFL Anthem Protest Decision Could Hit Courts
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Team Gets Apology From Writer Who Slammed Their Parenting
- ESPN, TNT Salivate For First Pair Of NBA Conference Title Game 7s Since 1979
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”