Brett Ratner, who considers The Family Man one of his best films, has reunited with its star, Tea Leoni. She’ll join him for Tower Heist, the Universal Pictures/Imagine Entertainment action comedy. Leoni, a gifted comedienne, plays an FBI agent who sympathizes with Ben Stiller’s overworked manager character, and falls for him. The manager, of course, is planning to heist the Bernie Madoff-like crook under house arrest in the penthouse after he swindled the pensions of the building’s workers. Eddie Murphy, Gabourey Sidibe, Michael Pena and Alan Alda also star.
Tea Leoni Joins 'Tower Heist'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV
- ‘Friday Night Tykes’ & ‘Steel Country’ Spinoff Renewed By Esquire
- Fullscreen’s ‘Keeping Score’ Follows Hope Solo & Other Soccer Stars On Road To Rio
- ‘Walk The Prank’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney XD
- DGA Sets 2017 Awards Schedule