Brett Ratner, who considers The Family Man one of his best films, has reunited with its star, Tea Leoni. She’ll join him for Tower Heist, the Universal Pictures/Imagine Entertainment action comedy. Leoni, a gifted comedienne, plays an FBI agent who sympathizes with Ben Stiller’s overworked manager character, and falls for him. The manager, of course, is planning to heist the Bernie Madoff-like crook under house arrest in the penthouse after he swindled the pensions of the building’s workers. Eddie Murphy, Gabourey Sidibe, Michael Pena and Alan Alda also star.
Tea Leoni Joins 'Tower Heist'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- ‘Counterpart’: Jacqueline Bisset, Stefan Kapicic, Five More Set To Recur On Starz Spy Thriller
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations
- Sports Emmy Nominations Announced: ESPN, Olympics Lead Pack
- Sean Spicer Dances Around Presser Questions About NYT Report White House Is Source Of Devin Nunes Claims
- FCC Chairman Proposes To Restore Rule To Ease TV Station Mergers
- Adult Swim Greenlights New Animated Series From ‘Robot Chicken’ Producers & Mondo