Brett Ratner, who considers The Family Man one of his best films, has reunited with its star, Tea Leoni. She’ll join him for Tower Heist, the Universal Pictures/Imagine Entertainment action comedy. Leoni, a gifted comedienne, plays an FBI agent who sympathizes with Ben Stiller’s overworked manager character, and falls for him. The manager, of course, is planning to heist the Bernie Madoff-like crook under house arrest in the penthouse after he swindled the pensions of the building’s workers. Eddie Murphy, Gabourey Sidibe, Michael Pena and Alan Alda also star.
Tea Leoni Joins 'Tower Heist'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Spotlight’ Takes Top Honors & ‘The Jungle Book’ Wins Big At 17th Golden Trailer Awards
- Nicolas Billon Signs With The Alpern Group; Rizwan Manji Inks At Abrams Artists Agency
- Emmys: ‘Family Guy’ Takes On Donald Trump In Mailer
- Discovery Launches Cost-Cutting Effort With Buyouts And Possible Layoffs
- Lester Holt Anchors ‘NBC Nightly News’ From Trump Tower; Twitter Disapproves
- Charles Murray Set As Showrunner On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series ‘Star’ As Part Of Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox…