There will probably be a lot of boys watching the baseball playoffs on TBS and wondering what the Nickelodeon blimp is doing at the games. TBS revealed today a new marketing stunt for Conan O’Brien’s upcoming late-night talk show on the cable network that will include an orange blimp with the name of the show, Conan, flying over the playoff games. “Finally, subtlety in advertising,” O’Brien tweeted. While not very original, the stunt is at least less awkward than Fox’s marketing decision a few years ago to disperse the casts of its new shows throughout the stadium audience during the World Series. Who can forget the horror in the eyes of the girls form the cast of David E. Kelley’s girls club every time the director of the game broadcast cut to them for a candid shot.
TBS Takes To The Sky To Promote 'Conan'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Review: Inventive Sequel Is A Worthwhile Trip Down The Rabbit Hole
Latest TV News
- Vice News Taps BBC’s Neil Breakwell As London Bureau Chief
- ‘The Interestings’ & ‘The Last Tycoon’ Dramas With Kelsey Grammer, Lily Collins & Lauren Ambrose Among New…
- Bravo Media Beefs Up Development Slate With Seven Reality Projects
- DHX Media Boards ‘Mega Man’ Animated TV Series Based On Classic Video Game
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Renewed For 4th & 5th Seasons Amid Host Of BBC Drama Orders
- Bernie Sanders Steps Up Attack On Disney Over Disneyland Wages