There will probably be a lot of boys watching the baseball playoffs on TBS and wondering what the Nickelodeon blimp is doing at the games. TBS revealed today a new marketing stunt for Conan O’Brien’s upcoming late-night talk show on the cable network that will include an orange blimp with the name of the show, Conan, flying over the playoff games. “Finally, subtlety in advertising,” O’Brien tweeted. While not very original, the stunt is at least less awkward than Fox’s marketing decision a few years ago to disperse the casts of its new shows throughout the stadium audience during the World Series. Who can forget the horror in the eyes of the girls form the cast of David E. Kelley’s girls club every time the director of the game broadcast cut to them for a candid shot.
TBS Takes To The Sky To Promote 'Conan'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess