There will probably be a lot of boys watching the baseball playoffs on TBS and wondering what the Nickelodeon blimp is doing at the games. TBS revealed today a new marketing stunt for Conan O’Brien’s upcoming late-night talk show on the cable network that will include an orange blimp with the name of the show, Conan, flying over the playoff games. “Finally, subtlety in advertising,” O’Brien tweeted. While not very original, the stunt is at least less awkward than Fox’s marketing decision a few years ago to disperse the casts of its new shows throughout the stadium audience during the World Series. Who can forget the horror in the eyes of the girls form the cast of David E. Kelley’s girls club every time the director of the game broadcast cut to them for a candid shot.
TBS Takes To The Sky To Promote 'Conan'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- 'Survivor' Finale On Par, 'Hell's Kitchen' Closer Slips From Last Season
- Amber West To Star In Jerrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator