Warehouse 13 is Syfy’s top 2010 series in total viewers and adults 25-54. So no surprise that the channel has given a pickup of 13 episodes to the dramedy which will return in 2011. Universal Cable Prods, which produces the series, has inked a development deal with Jack Kenny, who will return as exec producer and showrunner. During its second season, Warehouse 13 averaged 3.43 total viewers, 1.48M adults 18-49, and 1.78M adults 25-54.
Syfy Renews 'Warehouse 13' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series